cant force charge SOA?

Lawnmow

Hey guys i ran my marauder through his first ops yesterday and i am an anni spec. it seems like i cant force charge soa.. is this a glitch or intended? because if its intended its a HUGE nerf for running ops with marauders are force charge is a big rage builder Edited by Lawnmow
typo

There are certain times where you can't force charge him in phase 2 and at all in phase 3. I haven't done that much research into why, just recognize that fact and adjust as needed.

correct to a point, however..

It is bugged. The only way to force charge SOA in phases 2 and 3 is if during that phase you get MIND TRAPPED.

For some reason the game allows you to charge him all you want after you come out.

edit: As far force charging him for rage.. Dont do that.. it is a waste. Save them for mind traps and or charging your little lightning ball to get it overwith...Rage is never an issue especially in anni. Only time it is a real annoyance is in p3 when you may be 30ish yards away from soa when he gets hit with a pillar.. and you have to use predation or just hoof it to him.

Edited by Audenlol

correct to a point, however..

It is bugged. The only way to force charge SOA in phases 2 and 3 is if during that phase you get MIND TRAPPED.

For some reason the game allows you to charge him all you want after you come out.

edit: As far force charging him for rage.. Dont do that.. it is a waste. Save them for mind traps and or charging your little lightning ball to get it overwith...Rage is never an issue especially in anni. Only time it is a real annoyance is in p3 when you may be 30ish yards away from soa when he gets hit with a pillar.. and you have to use predation or just hoof it to him.

Well that's annoying. I was wondering why I couldn't leap over to his recovering butt to get in those few extra seconds of dps.

Yeah, this has been an issue for the longest time. Chalk it up to Bioware's inability to program, test, or fix things properly.

Haha, sad but true.

I've given up on expecting anything in this game to ever work properly. BW quite literally introduces 3 bugs for every 1 that gets a fix. (and that's a conservative estimate)