New Dantooine Hidden Achievement ??

Holocron

So there was a guy on the Pub side of Dantooine who linked an achievement in chat, and asking if anyone had found any of the pieces. This is an achievement I haven't seen in any guide, post, or anyone else even talking about it. He said that he unlocked it by clicking on some console somewhere, but didn't remember where.

The hidden achievement:

(70) {"While You're Out There"} <--- Was yellow text

Protocol Droid Remnant Found

Lightsaber Stash Found

Archaeological Notes Found

Tainted Blba Seeds Found

Preserved Kinrath Gland Found

Does anyone know anything about this hidden achievement, and if it is in fact tied to Dantooine?

So there was a guy on the Pub side of Dantooine who linked an achievement in chat, and asking if anyone had found any of the pieces. This is an achievement I haven't seen in any guide, post, or anyone else even talking about it. He said that he unlocked it by clicking on some console somewhere, but didn't remember where.

The hidden achievement:

(70) {"While You're Out There"} <--- Was yellow text

Protocol Droid Remnant Found

Lightsaber Stash Found

Archaeological Notes Found

Tainted Blba Seeds Found

Preserved Kinrath Gland Found

Does anyone know anything about this hidden achievement, and if it is in fact tied to Dantooine?

There is a sign under one of the big tree’s that I think unlocks it. But I’ve no idea where all the things are. I’ve looked and not found any.

There is a sign under one of the big tree’s that I think unlocks it. But I’ve no idea where all the things are. I’ve looked and not found any.

So the sign under the tree is a codex entry for the Blba Tree. It doesn't say anything else other than about the trees. Is there a different sign under a tree, maybe?

Edited by Holocron

In the brief couple of hours before the Event started (when Dantooine was in its peaceful state), there was a terminal you could click on in one of the buildings in the centre of the map that gave you a Mission to find those items. No one was able to find any of them though. So when the Event is over and Dantooine returns to its peaceful state, perhaps it will properly work?

But anyway, I'll upload some screenshots to Imgur for you to check out in a sec :)

Edit: Actually, I just put them on Twitter

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

So the sign under the tree is a codex entry for the Blba Tree. It doesn't say anything else other than about the trees. Is there a different sign under a tree, maybe?

I’ve found two so far under the trees. I don’t know which one, but I think one of them must have unlocked the achievement in the legacy. I could be wrong because I didn’t even check what the achievements were until I died playing around with Polly (they really should have called that “Polly want a cracker” :D).

In the brief couple of hours before the Event started (when Dantooine was in its peaceful state), there was a terminal you could click on in one of the buildings in the centre of the map that gave you a Mission to find those items. No one was able to find any of them though. So when the Event is over and Dantooine returns to its peaceful state, perhaps it will properly work?

But anyway, I'll upload some screenshots to Imgur for you to check out in a sec :)

Ok, that makes sense.

Awesome! Thank you for the update. I suspected that was the case, but I'm glad you confirmed. I'm hoping the culinary remaining pieces show up during the peaceful state too.

Edited by Holocron

I don't know. I kinda got the impression that Polly doesn't want a cracker. :D:eek:

You just have to get Polly to follow you - once the red laser is on your chest, just walk off her island.

There is also an object on her island hidden in the long grass. It's quite easy to miss.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

I think you are correct. Much players make the same Comment about this Quest.