Favorite Romances

Bxvx

So since I came back to the game I made every class and redid the whole story again, cause after 7 years away I couldn't remember anything. When I was younger I didn't really get into the stories but I have to say they stories in this game are pretty great. I find myself wanting to reroll other toons just to do them again.

I did the romance on all my toons, recently just made another warrior and I chose Vette and I think she is like the best romance, she was actually the last one I did and turned out to be my favorite. Her personality is just awesome. I like that she got screen time in ET. I was under the impression that only Lana and Theron made the cut. But it was a nice surprise. I did it on my Marauder last week he romanced Jaesa and then went to Lana but took Jaesa back as a friend. The reunion in the Plunder chapter is way better if you romanced her if you didn't she's just like hey lol.

I actually did the Kira on my Sentinel and then went with Lana but when Kira came back I couldn't say no, which I shouldn't of even done cause the break up scene with Lana was terrible lol made me feel like I really broke up with someone lol.

I hope they keep this whole romance thing going and give some new stories or cut scenes in the future! What is your favorite romance and why. Girls you can post too just starting a thread, I don't roll that way but you can still voice an opinion!

I usually skip the companion romance, but so far I've done Vette, Torian, Iresso, and idk if Theran (Cedrax) counts. I wanted to do the Corso one on my smuggler but apparently I accidentally shut that down in like our first convo on the ship lol. Of these Vette is my favorite. She's also one of my favorite companions in the game. I also liked Iresso, though it's pretty rushed since you get him so late in the story.

I usually skip the companion romance, but so far I've done Vette, Torian, Iresso, and idk if Theran (Cedrax) counts. I wanted to do the Corso one on my smuggler but apparently I accidentally shut that down in like our first convo on the ship lol. Of these Vette is my favorite. She's also one of my favorite companions in the game. I also liked Iresso, though it's pretty rushed since you get him so late in the story.

All the class story companion romances have a "critical" [Flirt] which if you take it, you lock in the fact that you want to pursue the romance, and if you skip it, you lock in the fact that you don't. If Corso's isn't the first, then it's the second instead, which is the origin of his reputation as a creepy stalker.

If I remember correctly, it's the conversation where he's drunk on the ship. You can either take advantage of him, or not. If you don't, you're locked out forever. My immediate impression was that it's the smuggler who is the creep in that romance first lol

Kaliyo is the only one I have yet to finish I got like halfway with her and then something I did killed it cause there was never anymore flirt options. Almost considering making a sniper just to see how the romance plays out in the newer content.

Kaliyo is the only one I have yet to finish I got like halfway with her and then something I did killed it cause there was never anymore flirt options. Almost considering making a sniper just to see how the romance plays out in the newer content.

It may have been the Wheezer incident. There's a flirt buried in there if memory serves.

For vanilla romances available to women, my favorites are Aric and Vector. I think they're well-paced, unique, and have quite a few sweet moments with the PC. Honorable mentions go to Torian for being adorable and Andronikos solely for his reunion in JUS.

I also really like the Arcann and Scourge romances, even though there isn't that much content for them yet. Scourge was criminally underused during KOTFE/KOTET, so I'm really hoping that he and Arcann keep getting more content in this expansion.

My favorite romances are Lord Cytharat and Theron. Lord Cytharat, while not a full romance, just flirts and a kiss, was the first time one of my characters could flirt with someone and was my Sorcerer's first kiss. Theron was the first time my Sage had someone to flirt with and was their first kiss. The romance with Lana shows a very different side to the character and is very sweet. Definitely recommended. While Koth isn't my favorite person the romance with Koth was actually nice. It's been too long since Koth got some romance screen time. Arcann's romance is all too brief. I would love to have more there. I'm playing through a Sage right now that I can't wait until I get to JUS so they can romance Nadia, and I'm thinking about making a Knight so I can romance Kira after Onslaught.

I play mostly female characters so from vanilla, my favourites are Aric, Vector and Torian. They're all very sweet and good matches for my trooper, IA and BH.

And Aric has the best reunion during KOTFE.

Cytharat was nice but far too short. It's sad he never came back, my Nox is still waiting for him and has felt really lonely during his class story as Ashara was his only option, and not a good one, and then, no one was really a good match for him. Cytharat is honnestly the only reason i bother with Makeb, and only on imp side.

Theron is my favourite romance of all. He's perfect for my JK who was totally not into Doc, looks good, has a nice voice, a nice personnality and an interesting backstory and is sweet and caring.

Koth started out pretty well, but he didn't receive much content after his kill option, and Arcann seemed promising, but 2 scenes is way too little to be called a good romance. I really hope we'll get more for both of them in the future. My smuggler wants some smoochies with her Captain fat fingers, and my SW needs some times with her redeemed tyrant.

Edited by Goreshaga

I think you were right about it being the Wheezer part of the Kaliyo story cause I'm doing it again on a Sniper now, and I found a video of what someone picked working torwards the romance and it continued. There isn't an actual (flirt) in there so you gotta be careful I just didn't really know any better at the time I did my Op.

Theron Shan

On the Republic side it's nice and easy. He doesn't even acknowledge you flirted the first time. Then he flirts back. Then he propositions you. On the Imperial side his denial of attraction is adorable. Then he acknowledges it when you rescue him. Republic doesn't even get a flirt option then. It's a sad goodbye then a too long in coming joyful reunion in the next game..

On both sides what's interesting about Theron is he ogles you. Seriously. Pay close attention at the end of scenes where he walks away. He usually turns his head to face you, not looking in the direction he's walking. It starts in Revan when you meet on Rishi and continues in Eternal Knights and Fallen Empire. He has the hots for you.

I love Lana Beniko with my female shadow. I'm glad, they've put in same sex romances finally (can't wait to romance Vette with my female SW in the chapters or Kira with my JK lady).

Apart from them, I did like Vector - at first, he creeped me out, but then it was quite nice. I was about to romance Torian with my merc, but then, Mako was interested and she is like a little sister to my merc, so my character stepped back, to give those two a chance. Probably anotehr candidate for Lana romance later :cool:.

For me, it depends on the character.

For my smuggler, I love romancing Lana. I adore their dynamic and how they bounce off one another, especially since I tend to choose sarcastic responses for my smuggler. In my headcanon, I can see Lana shaking her head while everything is blowing up around them, but her lover is cracking jokes that make her secretly smile, even as she wants to throttle him at the same time. The fact that Lana swings both ways, and I never felt satisfied with the initial loves interests only sealed the deal.

For my warrior, it’s the same thing, which is why I always romance Vette. Their dynamic and interactions felt seamless, especially with my favorite warrior being a pragmatic neutralist, who remains loyal to the Empire. Quinn felt too much like Jacob from ME2. This familiarity always killed the romance for me. Jaesa was too out there. I get why she had to flip one way or another, but sometimes I wish they’d given her a neutral option. Not the options of; I want to murder all puppies, or I disapprove every time you choose a DS option.

For my agent, that would be Watcher 2. With a follow up for Theron, for my male and Vector for my female. Again I loved the dynamic between Shara Jenn and the agent, and I wish there were more interactions for this pairing. Call me masochistic, but the interplays between Hunter and the Agent were excellent and my favorite in terms of antagonistic romances. Theron is so sweet that I can’t help but coo on every romance scene you get, and my male agent ate it up. Same for Vector for my female agent, I love how he’s a great counterbalance for her.

So,

Lana for smuggler

Vette for Warrior

Watcher 2 for Agent

These are the three classes and romances I find myself repeating whenever I get an itch to replay SWTOR.

can't wait to romance Vette with my female SW in the chapters

Sorry to disappoint you, but FemSW/Vette is not an option. The first SSR returns were Nadia and Jaesa (both versions) in the aftermath of Jedi Under Siege (Doc remains resolutely straight), with an argument to be made for Khem/M!Inq, followed by Kira and Scourge for the JK.

On both sides what's interesting about Theron is he ogles you. Seriously. Pay close attention at the end of scenes where he walks away. He usually turns his head to face you, not looking in the direction he's walking. It starts in Revan when you meet on Rishi and continues in Eternal Knights and Fallen Empire. He has the hots for you.

This is one of the things I love about Theron. I didn't notice as much of that with Lana (Theron is more overt about the flirting while Lana is much more subtle), but at the end of Onslaught, during the final cutscene on Vaiken Spacedock (so Imp only) there is definite flirtage between Lana and Major Anri.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a hard one. There are romances that I like, am indifferent to and actively dislike. With a few exceptions this tends to be the result of whether or not I like the companion in question.

Romances that I am indifferent towards.

Felix Iresso

Corso Riggs

Mako

Raina Temple

Lemda Avesta

Light-side Jaesa

Romances I actively dislike:

Doc- He is annoying.

Dark Side Jaesa Wilsaam - She is creepy.

Kaliyo Djannis - I loath this character and leave her on the ship as soon as possible.

Andronikos Revel- I loath this character and leave him on the ship whenever possible.

Romances that are okay to good.

Kira Carsen

Nadia Grell

Akaavi Spar

Risha

Elara Dorne

Aric Jorgan

Malavai Quinn

Vector Hyllus

Lana Beniko

Best Romances:

Vette

Torian

Theron Shan

Ashara Zavros

Potential to be among the best if they expand on the romances.

Arcann

Lord Scourge

Cytherat

Edited by Pathera

What ever happened to Cytharat? When I first played through it I was pretty young I totally missed the whole romances thing. But I recently went back and did the Makeb storyline really to get out it of my damn quest log. Being a straight man I really did feel like he was coming on strong lol.

What ever happened to Cytharat? When I first played through it I was pretty young I totally missed the whole romances thing. But I recently went back and did the Makeb storyline really to get out it of my damn quest log. Being a straight man I really did feel like he was coming on strong lol.

I haven't ever done Imp Makeb on a male character, but since he's the first M/M flirtable, yes, it's sort of logical that he comes on strong.

Well, I say that, except that Lemda Avesta, the F/F flirtable on Pub Makeb, it's the player who comes on strong - Lemda herself is a bit lukewarm about the whole thing (not totally cold about it, but lacking in fiery enthusiasm).

Never got the impression he was coming on strong at the player, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't flirt unless the PC flirts first.

Want a companion coming on strong, play a female JK and see how Doc comes at you.