28A Mods are Junk! Give us the real ones PLEASE!

-Damask-

By your argument artifice would only be able to make the crappy versions of the enhancements. They would only be able to make Efficient and Savant instead of Adept and QS 28

And believe me, I don't need to ask other cybertechs to know that they would be happy to finally be able to RE all those worthless blue 28 mods they find. If they didn't intend to let us RE them they need to remove them from the game altogether.

Edited by -Damask-

I agree I'd rather craft 28 than 28A, but the reason I don't is because I'm lazy.

The 28 mods drop, you just have to equip them, then RE them, and you might get the schematics. But it takes a very long time and lot's of Basic comms or farming to get the mods just for a 20% chance.

In the mean time 28A mods are not that bad, in particular the power one that are almost as good as the 28 ones with power.

As long a I can sell my 28A's I'm ok with not having the 28 at the vendor. Going in HM FPs and Op, you soon replace them with 30's anyway.

Note for the one pointing that enhancements don't have A's and B's version, it's because they have different name.

If the enhancement would have the same name convention as the mods we would have this:

• Adept Enhancement
  • Adept A Enhancement (known as Efficient Enhancement)
  • Adept B Enhancement (known as Discipline Enhancement)

For some reason mods don't have various names when the enhancements do. But in the end it's just 3 modifications with the same stats and different values.

Yes my point exactly, the 28s are bugged so they don't let you RE after you equip them. You can find the blues but not the purples. If they don't intend to let us RE the blues they should just remove them.

And the other guy was saying that cybertech would be unbalanced if you could craft 28s as both purple armorings and mods, but he forgot that artifice already lets you craft both 28 enhancements and hilts, so cyber should be able to do both as well. Either that or remove the Adept, Initiative, QS, Insight, Battle, etc... enhancements to make it equal with cybertech.

You can find purples, or could.

I found some using the seeker droid, and equipped them and tried to RE them, I wasn't lucky. The loot you can get from the seeker droid may have been changed in a way that prevents you from getting mods anymore, I'm not sure.

One other way I see is to RE the gear you can buy with Basic Comms. I never tried this as I spend all those Comms on Isotop 5, does it work ?

Regardless, Cybertech is the OP crafting Profession. If it weren't for Augments and Kits, Synthweaving and Armormech would be worthless. Armstech at least gets the benefits of barrels and Augments.

Either way I agree they should be on the crafting vendor. I'd even go so far to say Armormech should make the armorings instead of Cybertech.