Maintenance: February 12th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, February 12th in order to apply Game Update 5.10.1 "The Wretched Hive". The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 12 February 2019

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10.1

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo miteinander!

Am 12. Februar werden wir die Server herunterfahren, um Spiel-Update 5.10.1 aufzuspielen. In diesem Zeitraum wird die Website ebenfalls nicht erreichbar sein.

Details:

DATUM: 12. Februar 2019

ZEIT: 1400Uhr MESZ bis 1800Uhr MESZ

VERSION: 5.10.1

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren.

On the last weekend in October, the time in Europe was changed. Now is "Central European Time" (CET).

Incorrect: "1400Uhr MESZ bis 1800Uhr MESZ"

Correct: "1400Uhr MEZ bis 1800Uhr MEZ"

Additional information:

"Central European Summer Time" (CEST) = "Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit" (MESZ)

"Central European Time" (CET) = "Mitteleuropäische Zeit" (MEZ)

I am most displeased Lord P'tach

From the patch notes:

Class story Companions are no longer duplicated and shown as unavailable in the Companions and Contacts list.

Please specify whether this includes fixing the Malavai Quinn situation for Light Side Warriors who chose to side with the Republic in Ossus. That is a very specific bug in the same way that Koth's is. Koth's fix is mentioned in detail, Malavai Quinn's isn't. I've made it very clear that Warbot just isn't cutting it!

• Dev Post
Any word on issues with the bug boss on Ossus not counting for groups sometimes?

So... this is most likely fixed actually. I didn't note it because there were a number of things "under the hood" causing credit to not be counted properly. However, this should be fixed now in almost every instance. The team is still verifying a few of this situations.

In this case I erred on the side of not noting something that is fixed as opposed to putting it in the notes if there were situations where it wasn't resolved. Once fully verified I will get it added!

-eric

• Jaesa, Khem Val, Nadia, and Doc can now be acquired from the Companion Locator Terminal.

But what about everyone else? When any of my characters use the CLT, I enter the cutscene but no text comes up so I can't retrieve any of my companions.

Yes, I have already submitted a bug report about it (and a few months ago at that, I think).

Patch does not address the companion terminal not returning Scorpio. Terminal says she has been restored for my Snipers but does not restore her. Bug reports and CS ticket submitted. Ticket response indicated this issue would need a fix via patch. When can we expect it?

Does this mean any characters who skipped Iokath and went directly to Ossus, can now go back and do Iokath dailies?

Been asking Eric this for 2 weeks now and still no answer from him.

I feel your pain Grim i have 8 character stuck not able to Do Iokath dailies or Yavin dailies.