Looking for a guild (Empire)

Nairgulw

Hi,

I took a break from SWTOR and am looking to get back into a friendly PvE, Ops guild to call home.

I have two 50's. One is an Ops healer named Nairgule, the other is a Marauder named Shoggoth. I also have a Powertech who is almost level 50. Nairgule is geared up for most raids but TFB HM I think. My exp on him with raiding is all the way up through most of TFB SM (took the break shortly after came out).

I just want to hang and do things guild wise instead of always having to pug it.

We are a friendly casual end game raiding guild. We do alot of pves', some of our members are in to pvp. However though, our focus is on pve content. Click on the words Dark Tide to be directed to our site. You can contact someone from the guild while in game. Apollyn, Rantiss, Paladinxemo to name a few. We have a real site made by a member that isn't one of those lame pre-made(ie:nfoservers) sites either. We also have our own teamspeak3(ts3) server. Edited by Mindphaze

Nature's Elite is currently on a recruitment binge. We try to run through all the operations each week. We've conquered them all, but EC nightmare so far. We're espicially looking for more tanks, but it's always nice to get more dps and healers. :p We're not strictly PvE, as we also have plenty of PvP players. So if you get bored and feel like taking a warzone break you will have no problem finding people doing both under 50 and 50 PvP. We as well use Teamspeak, however having a mic and TS is not required just recommended. You can contact us through any of these characters:

oi'gregg

drivenbydps

sevrance

chashal

Edited by Bobdoleownedyou

Nairgulw,

Welcome back to SWTOR! Nemesis Reborn is a mature guild with many ex and active duty military. We are currently working our way through HM EC/TFB for raids. We all like to do things with our guildies such as FP's, PvP and especially our raids. We use mumble and give each other crap all the time in good fun.

If you would like to talk more about it and see if you are a fit for us and we are a fit for you please contact me in game some time. My toons are Graft, Fatt, Phorhed, and Neck.

If I am not online please contact Jenn'a or Kokrytus.

Enjoy your gaming!

Graft