Fresh Level 50 PvE Gear up Guide

Great post, thx to all for the info. When I hit 50 I went to Ilum and tbh its crap, it felt like the game had ended.....my gear is pretty good (and that of my companion - avg rating = 110), but I was getting smashed by double silver mobs and was very frustrated (and ganked by the way more Imps >> I'm Rep on a PVP server :mad:)....will try Belsavis, sounds much better....anyway thx again guys, appreciate the help.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMP --Signal Monitoring Center--

• Droid Malfunction - SD-9 - 1x Daily Commendation

Is that actually a daily quest? I did it once but now that droid has never given me the quest again.

Yes. I think you need to complete a prior daily to unlock it everyday. I do all the quests in Imperial domination outpost and then the ones by the Transporter. By the time I get to signal monitoring station it is unlocked for me.

Great post, but can you/someone please list the drops for the gear on the republic side for each HM.

The drops are the same in all flashpoints. Here are the flashpoints that equate to the Empire side: (Listed Empire / Republic)

Black Talon/ The Esseles

Boarding Party / Taral V

Foundry / Maelstrom Prison

Also:

Jindo Krey from False Emperor drops Tionese Gloves.

What is the easiest HM FP to do? We tried doing Essels last night but we were torn up pretty good. Is there different toughness of HM FP's? Thanks.

For the republic side my guild has found that Taral V is the easiest.

Thank you so much, this is an amazing list for people like myself who are close to 50 and are just not there yet!

I can't wait to get to 50 now since I can see there is actually quite a lot of daily content to do with some friends nevermind HM FPs!

This seems like an argument no one cares about, but Rakata isn't really T2, since Tier doesn't refer to the gear level, it refers to the order in which it was introduced into the game, and EV and KP was introduced all at the same time obviously, which means that all available gear is T1(or T1.1 or 1.2 or 1.5 or 1.7 or whatever you want to call it), until a new raid or new gear sets are introduced into the game.

1. Boss EV-Operation (Droid)

Normal: Columni Glove Token + Random T1 Non Set pieces, 3 Tionesse

Hard: Rakata Glove Token + Random T2 None Set pieces, 3 Columni

2. Boss EV-Operation (Gahrji)

Normal: Columni Off-Hand Token + Random T1 Non Set pieces, 3 Tionesse

Hard: Rakata Off-Hand Token (currently bugged) + Columni T2 Belt, 3 Columni

3. Boss EV-Operartions (Pylons)

Normal: Columni Leg Token + Random T1 Non Set pieces, 3 Tionesse

Hard: Rakata Leg Token + Random T2 Non Set pieces, 3 Columni

Raid Weekly (Normal)

6 Tionesse Marks

Raid Weekly (Hard)

6 Columni Marks

Finishing Normal Mode (Weekly - kill last Boss in Op Instance)

6 Tionesse Marks each

Each Last HM Boss but Malgus (False Emperor) and each Normal Mode OP Boss (but SoA) drop 1-2 Biometric Crytstals - used for the Vendor bought Rakata Recipies

Malgus and SoA drop the epic Variants used in epic Recipies drop in HMs and Raids

Edited by Lyandria

"Defend the Shipment" is bugged on Ilum, says "Already in Use" when you click on a crate. Don't know if anyone else has this problem, but that's a few daily comms less :/

Yup. You can do it for a little while after a server restart, but then it gets broken somehow.

Anyway, great list. Thanks for putting this together. It's super important that you do what you can outside of raids to gear up in Columi level gear. Because the enrage timers on Hard and Nightmare can be very tight, and even just one undergeared person can bollocks the whole thing.

Anyone on Republic know if the mission The Jedi Temple leads to any dailies unlocked? I dont know if its glitched or just hard, but I cant kill the sith at the end. Half way through fight both our health bars refill to 100% and he hits like a truck after that and kills me effortlessly. If it doesnt lead anywhere I'm thinking of just abandoning it.

Curse this great post!

I actually saw a couple of other players doing the Daily Missions on Belsavis yesterday. I have been doing them for weeks with seemingly my entire server oblivious to their existence and/or value. Now the mobs are dead when i get to the mission areas and i have to wait for resepawns. :rolleyes:

Let me get my easymode Rakata gear in peace.

Excellent post. Now I'm going to try and find a post where someone complains about how all armor is the same looking with no diversity except in color. Why would someone want to "progress further" when you're going to look the same. It's like going to two different restaurants for as cheeseburger.

Absolutely love both your guides and have helped me and my guildies tremendously !

Any chance your next guide is a loot list for EV/KP ? ^^

Ya I am planning to have a list for Ops up as well by the end of this week. I just need to verify/catalog some of the loot drops as I didn't pay much attention in normal mode operations.