What is your ideal 4-man team?

Soulsabre

Individual advanced class is not important... though when I heal as my Commando, I really love having a sage or scoundrel as DPS for the combat rez that I lack.

So, you'd be cool with Commando, Sage, Scoundrel, and Sentinel?

So, you'd be cool with Commando, Sage, Scoundrel, and Sentinel?

Not my post but it seemed to be implied that there would be at least one of the other three specced into tanking with the appropriate AC. In this case it would mean a Guardian or a Shadow.

4 competent operatives(3dps and 1 healer) if this is 4v4 that is.

the operatives sleep the other team, and keep sleeping them if they decide to break out early. even then there's 4 flashbangs which is so much time for them to burn down the healer then kill the rest. and they also have combat stealth if they need to retreat. GG all other teams(even with the op/scou nerfs)

I think the most fun group for PvP is:

1) Tank shadow

2) DPS shadow

3) DPS operative

4) Healer operative

Go go stealth groups... Love them.

4 competent operatives(3dps and 1 healer) if this is 4v4 that is.

the operatives sleep the other team, and keep sleeping them if they decide to break out early. even then there's 4 flashbangs which is so much time for them to burn down the healer then kill the rest. and they also have combat stealth if they need to retreat. GG all other teams(even with the op/scou nerfs)

^^^^

Resolve doesn't exist in the version of the game this guy's playing

((Psst, what you said is impossible))

Edited by Caelrie

I think the most fun group for PvP is:

1) Tank shadow

2) DPS shadow

3) DPS operative

4) Healer operative

Go go stealth groups... Love them.

^^^^

Resolve doesn't exist in the version of the game this guy's playing

((Psst, what you said is impossible))

Actually, it isn't i've seen it happen haha... simply because you don't get your resolve if you forcefully break out of your cc. that's why the ops wait a few secs to see if they're going to break their CC. if they don't start burning down the healer and when the others do break their cc, flashbang and continue murdering, the healer will be dead and most likely another will either be partly or mostly dead within the 8 seconds the operatives have to freely kill a target(s)

Actually, it isn't i've seen it happen haha... simply because you don't get your resolve if you forcefully break out of your cc. that's why the ops wait a few secs to see if they're going to break their CC. if they don't start burning down the healer and when the others do break their cc, flashbang and continue murdering, the healer will be dead and most likely another will either be partly or mostly dead within the 8 seconds the operatives have to freely kill a target(s)

Your resolve bar goes white the second the sleep dart hits you, whether you break it or not. Sleep Dart is a 10 second CC, which the game's math determines is enough to completely fill your resolve bar. Using your CC breaker has no effect on resolve whatsoever. If you get darted, you're immune to the flashbang.

You're just digging the hole deeper. None of what you said above is true and you're ruining your credibility. Just quit while you're only a lot behind with this scenario.

Edited by Caelrie

Your resolve bar goes white the second the sleep dart hits you, whether you break it or not. Sleep Dart is a 10 second CC, which the game's math determines is enough to completely fill your resolve bar. Using your CC breaker has no effect on resolve whatsoever. If you get darted, you're immune to the flashbang.

You're just digging the hole deeper. None of what you said above is true and you're ruining your credibility. Just quit while you're only a lot behind with this scenario.

^ this. I believe only Shadow mind trap (and assassin equiv) don't completely fill the resolve bar form stealth as it's an 8 second stun.

As for back on topic...

PvE:

Tank: Vanguard

DPS 1: GS

DPS 2: Sentinel

Healer: Sage

PvP

Tank/DPS: Hybrid tank/dps shadow or sentinel

Healer: Scoundrel (if Huttball then Sage)

Tank/DPS: Hybrid tank/dps shadow or sentinel

Healer: Scoundrel (if Huttball then Sage)