Where do Imperial officers train?

bright_ephemera

Ever play an agent? Hutta, of course.

Kidding. Most likely somewhere on dromund kaas, in a military base, or maybe it's hands-on, like maybe on balmorra.

I doubt Balmorra, they only took it in the war and it was still a conquested territory.

Well, I think it is on Dromund Kaas. When talking about someones life it usually says "he/she then went to Dromund Kaas to improve his/hers skills". Also, before they even reach Dromund they have to prove they are worth training.

Maaaybe, they apply for the job (:D), they get some tasks and if they menage to survive or complete those, they are allowed to come to Dromund Kaas and train.:confused:

Oh, this is my opinion only.

I'm forced to wonder a) how long ago the Empire started its "bursting onto the scene" campaign and b) how many Outer Rim planets they had facilities on before then. Did they have to train on some fleet beyond the Outer Rim, or did they already have a planetside academy somewhere?

Dromund Kaas doesn't seem to have much in the way of infrastructure - even Kaas City is still under construction since the Sith return there.

I'm forced to wonder a) how long ago the Empire started its "bursting onto the scene" campaign and b) how many Outer Rim planets they had facilities on before then. Did they have to train on some fleet beyond the Outer Rim, or did they already have a planetside academy somewhere?

Dromund Kaas doesn't seem to have much in the way of infrastructure - even Kaas City is still under construction since the Sith return there.

I'd like to at this point out that Ziost would make a good planet to have a large military presence.