Smuggler Class Story Progression Bug?

I am on the Beast Mastery mission as a Smuggler/Gunslinger. I freed Bowdaar and I now need to go to my ship's hanger on Nar Shadaa and talk to Risha about Drooga's deal.

Whenever I go talk to her, she keeps saying the same thing that she previously said when we first arrived on Nar Shadaa, talking about shopping there. I cannot progress on my class story! Has anyone else had this problem?

• 2 years later...

I've run into a few quest bugs like this where if you were to use your emergency fleet pass to travel to your ship faster, you have to go all the way back to the planet you were on....then reboard your ship.

Where to even begin...

1. Necro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Wrong forum

3. Your post has nothing to do with whatever this thread was originally about.

4. That's not a bug. It's working as intended.

Several of the class main storyline missions that tell you to "return to ship" actually require you to travel through the current planet's speceport hangar or orbital station.

5. Currently it is bad idea to use Fleet Pass to get to your ship. If you want a shortcut to get to your ship, it is much faster to enter a stronghold and exit to ship from there. Going through the fleet is the slow way.

(Of course even with that if the class story required you to get through the planet hangar/orbital station, you still would need to get back and through there.)

Where to even begin...

1. Necro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Wrong forum

3. Your post has nothing to do with whatever this thread was originally about.

4. That's not a bug. It's working as intended.

Several of the class main storyline missions that tell you to "return to ship" actually require you to travel through the current planet's speceport hangar or orbital station.

5. Currently it is bad idea to use Fleet Pass to get to your ship. If you want a shortcut to get to your ship, it is much faster to enter a stronghold and exit to ship from there. Going through the fleet is the slow way.

(Of course even with that if the class story required you to get through the planet hangar/orbital station, you still would need to get back and through there.)

1. I didn't necro this thread **** nut.

2. Not my thread

3. My reply was related since that could have been what caused the OP and the necro'ers problem.

4. I don't care if it's a bug/glitch whatever. It does happen though.

5. Your reply here actually has nothing to do with the OP or the necro post topic

Grow up

I know it's a necro, but.....

I've run into a few quest bugs like this where if you were to use your emergency fleet pass to travel to your ship faster, you have to go all the way back to the planet you were on....then reboard your ship.

Yeah, I necroed it, didn't found much else after a search...

The thing is, I left the Nar Shaddaa, sure, but I returned using my stronghold on Nar Shaddaa to come back to Nar Shaddaa and walk through the spaceport, and the game still bugged out on me. Luckily the support could help me, so I could continue leveling the character a day later. And since I have played all other class stories, I never had an issue before that, by leaving the world and just entering the ship from the space station, but the quest said I should go to the dock, even though the conversation was in the ship anyway.

Yeah, I necroed it, didn't found much else after a search...

The thing is, I left the Nar Shaddaa, sure, but I returned using my stronghold on Nar Shaddaa to come back to Nar Shaddaa and walk through the spaceport, and the game still bugged out on me. Luckily the support could help me, so I could continue leveling the character a day later. And since I have played all other class stories, I never had an issue before that, by leaving the world and just entering the ship from the space station, but the quest said I should go to the dock, even though the conversation was in the ship anyway.

Uhh... then start a new thread in the correct forum? Seriously, how was that not your first choice?

And for the record, this necro was over 33 months.

Edited by theBrayn

Uhh... then start a new thread in the correct forum? Seriously, how was that not your first choice?

And for the record, this necro was over 33 months.

My point was that I could remember people having issues before with that, so necroing a thread to show how old that issues is was on purpose... and it is not my fault that this thread never got moved to a place where it would have been better.

My point was that I could remember people having issues before with that, so necroing a thread to show how old that issues is was on purpose... and it is not my fault that this thread never got moved to a place where it would have been better.

Then add a link in your new thread...