!!! New PvP Movie - Luciela 1.1 !!!

Mirialol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7k aoe dmg and that being protected by heavy armour and other defensive abilities...for god sake this is r e t a r d e d.

I agree, this JK was taking on 2, sometimes 3+ people and coming out alive while only using stims and healthpack. I smell a nerf incoming.

Edited by Kagato_Muyo

Please list your spec, relics, and adrenal.

I'm a battlemaster rage Jugg and I'm struggling to get over 5200 with power relic and surge adrenal.

I can't watch her video because I'm at work right now. What kind of crits is she getting? I've gone to Vigilance so I'm no longer a sweep-bomber, but when I was specc'ed that way I was able to get a top crit of about 6300 in only Champion/Cent gear and a might stim with a 300 power relic and the level 48 reusable surge adrenal (not the Rakata). My average was around 4500.

nice video :D you know what happends with people that show of there class :rolleyes:

if not just ask scoundrals/opratives what 1 video that BW watched did :eek:

atleast you will be remembered as the 1 responsible your class getting nerfed :mon_trap:

i may make one with my guild premade / good pocket healers. lot of times i get #1 damage, 40 kills - 0 deaths

that is almost as lame as a smash highlight reel. No one gives a crap if you run around in the best gear beating on newbs with a pocket healer. A good pvp video is you outplaying people not this crap.

I guess gone are the days of pvp videos of people taking 2on1s+ not using a cheese spec on low geared players with all cooldowns and temp buffs up.

Novice stuff here.

This JK is obviously in full battlemaster or close to it and fighting against people who have like no gear, i mean, check the health out on some of those people 12k? 11k? For real,

your gear =/= skill

You mean like the operative/scoundral?

I would hear stories of the operative/scoundral bursting people with full champion down in 3 seconds flat...never saw a video of it, only saw videos of them doing it to people with 11-12k hp's. I mean, I have full champion and I have 16k hp's as a scoundral...Sorc in my guild has 16.5k hp's, so pretty sure "I'm full champion sorc and only have 12k hp's" is crap.

Eh.. so what?.. using 1 skill is very complicated

yeah as a guardian i find more and more that it isnt as easy to consistantly get them off easily. I actually have to plan sometimes depending on the target.

also i have to worry about 10-15 keys on my keyboard at all times when i pvp so the bomb is the most important but so is the set up and down time and survival cooldowns.

its a fun class to pvp as to say the least. when i mess up i know why and when i do well i also know why.

All the people who watch this vid and call Juggs op are missing an important fact... His opponents were RETARDED. I didn't see a SINGLE player he was attacking respond with their cc's/knockbacks/etc at the right times and half didn't use them at ALL.

To the OP... Please give us some tips on getting over the 5200 damage mark. My highest ever was 5225 with power relic and surge adrenal.

I agree, this JK was taking on 2, sometimes 3+ people and coming out alive while only using stims and healthpack. I smell a nerf incoming.

funny thing is, lot of those fights were involving other juggs and marauders

its much harder to do against non gimped classes such as pre nerf operatives, etc

This JK is obviously in full battlemaster or close to it and fighting against people who have like no gear, i mean, check the health out on some of those people 12k? 11k? For real,

your gear =/= skill

i have no battlemaster gear except weapon and the offhand

Won't be nerfed. It's the shared tree between mara's/juggs and they won't ruin the only viable dps spec for juggs.

Requires some decent ramp up and the 6-7k crits we get are only with adrenals. If we have no rage were not walking up to someone knocking them down and hitting them for 7k. Besides, it's very easy to see it coming. Whenever you see a 4 stack buff on a mara/jugg. CC or run.

Edited by Kricys

Looking over theses pages, I already see people crying about nerfs. If people would just learn to play their own class and stop wasting their time investigating others, the community would profit.

This would have prevented unnecessary nerfs that have happened thus far.

It will also prevent unnecessary nerfs that are bound to happen in the future.

I just really wish people would focus on learning to play their own class.

Great video btw

Edited by beetz

No tips for others struggling to achieve similar numbers? Come on, share the wealth. :)

Get a bit of surge on your gear. Power adrenal + power relic. I've been hitting sorcs for 5k without any buffs but i'm nearly full bm. With adrenal/relic up 6k is pretty much guaranteed. Juggs can reach even higher since they get 30% buff to smash and 6% more str.

Hitting someone for 6k smash followed by 4k scream is hilarious.

Edited by Kricys

As a healer, force spec bombers annoy the crap out of me. Ops could hit ST this hard but -- if I used relics and adrenals I could counter with 7k healing in 1 gcd. Mind you, that takes 5 key binds to react within 3-5 secs before the op kills people, no small feat. There is NO way to counter an aoe bomb for 7k. This most definitely calls for a nurf -- should be ST with the setup, NOT aoe. Edited by Bluetickone

As a healer, force spec bombers annoy the crap out of me. Ops could hit ST this hard but -- if I used relics and adrenals I could counter with 7k healing in 1 gcd. Mind you, that takes 5 key binds to react within 3-5 secs before the op kills people, no small feat. There is NO way to counter an aoe bomb for 7k. This most definitely calls for a nurf -- should be ST with the setup, NOT aoe.

No way to counter?

Smash/force sweep has a VERY small radius, takes a minimum of 7 seconds to build up(YUP!), has a 9sec cool down AND it often goes off(without hitting the target!!!!) even if we get knocked back right before we hit the button.

That leaves you with MANY options to avoid it. Cc, knock back, stun, force speed, or simply snare us and get further than 10 yards away before we use obliterate.

TLDR: learn to play.