Big NO NO

WilliamBeckket

Big spoilers of story for all characters types....

Let me begin, feel free to correct me as you read, yell back and call me names, I don't care and I'll do it to your posts anyway if I feel like it.

I've not completed any of the stages all the way through to the end. I will admit that now, I have had to restart over and over and over again because I get to a point and I have to redo everything from the start.

Starting with Jedi Knight, No force powers, no lightning, even Consular has no lightning, Yoda had lightning. I gather you are not silly enough to think someone pushes the buttons with a mouse. However for some bosses you have to puse 1 - 0 plus some and there is not enough fingers and with the Warzones they run around knowning you can't hit them with everything you got. Jedi Knight only has hit moves, hard to actually hit anything when you have to touch type.

Story Line.... Jedi knight is the fighter, so he is going around the place looking for the bad guys. Starts off on Corrasant I work my behave off battling Merchant Guild, Black Suns and the Rent a cops to kill a bad guy and have his father come after me. I spend my next Planets going to find someone who built weapons for the republic on Taris which is mean and cruel, Nashada where I went up against the Hutts who always screw you over by the way. to take on a Sith and something else in the prison, like I know or care. To go to Tattooine to do the same most like. I didn't get pass the Sith on nar shada because he cheats. Game cheats but I wasn't strong enough or had the right Tree going for me. So restart.

Jedi Consular did better at this one. once I got the hang of it I made it to Alderdon.. Is there going to be a be paid day when I free everyone from their curse and kill Tankus or what ever the sith is who is using peoples weakest moments to control their fears. Got to Alderdon no strong enough and that is with the war zones.

Basically your story line is bogus, Consular is going around healing masters, plus I have a lizard and a womaniser from Nashda. Plus the Sith side has Revan, Revan is the bad good guy from the Xbox game. Who was Sith and had his memories erazed and became Jedi who fought Miss hottnest Brath or what ever it was after she turned evil after taking all of Revans evil into her. Why don't I get to keep the mask, if I am sith I want to keep the mask, Imperial and Bounty no need but Sith come on

Legacy, who is benefitting from them. All you have is you spend your money on useless things that you have to buy for each character in yhr Character perks and everything is is for Chapter two. How about something that matters. like making easy to know who to send what to and why. have a place to put the goods so I don't have to mail it to people. Guilds have a place to store stuff why not a legacy and a bank, so that when I use my 8 characters I can get things paid for quickly. Skill tree that I can only have one completele tree. add more tokens and allow us to finish all three trees when we hit 50. Even if we have all the tree finished we can't use more than what is physically able. Look at more posibilities, like using someone as a slave. like the robot that can't fight he can only do missions, how about making a few more that do the missions, or setup outside help for missions. I am tried adn I need sleep, there is plenty more to do to fix story stuff up with. but here something to start with.

Let me begin, feel free to correct me as you read, yell back and call me names, I don't care and I'll do it to your posts anyway if I feel like it.

I've not completed any of the stages all the way through to the end. I will admit that now, I have had to restart over and over and over again because I get to a point and I have to redo everything from the start.

Starting with Jedi Knight, No force powers, no lightning, even Consular has no lightning, Yoda had lightning. I gather you are not silly enough to think someone pushes the buttons with a mouse. However for some bosses you have to puse 1 - 0 plus some and there is not enough fingers and with the Warzones they run around knowning you can't hit them with everything you got. Jedi Knight only has hit moves, hard to actually hit anything when you have to touch type. Knights have Stasis, the equivalant of Force Choke, as well as Force push. Two Force powers right there. Lightning is a Darkside ability. Yoda never used it in the movies, if that is what you are referring to.

Story Line.... Jedi knight is the fighter, so he is going around the place looking for the bad guys. Starts off on Corrasant I work my behave off battling Merchant Guild, Black Suns and the Rent a cops to kill a bad guy and have his father come after me. I spend my next Planets going to find someone who built weapons for the republic on Taris which is mean and cruel, Nashada where I went up against the Hutts who always screw you over by the way. to take on a Sith and something else in the prison, like I know or care. To go to Tattooine to do the same most like. I didn't get pass the Sith on nar shada because he cheats. Game cheats but I wasn't strong enough or had the right Tree going for me. So restart. Exactly how does the game cheat? Sounds to me like you were undergeared and probably didn't keep up with your skill upgradees either.

Jedi Consular did better at this one. once I got the hang of it I made it to Alderdon.. Is there going to be a be paid day when I free everyone from their curse and kill Tankus or what ever the sith is who is using peoples weakest moments to control their fears. Got to Alderdon no strong enough and that is with the war zones. Again, sounds like you did not keep your gear and abilities up to date.

Basically your story line is bogus, Consular is going around healing masters, plus I have a lizard and a womaniser from Nashda. Plus the Sith side has Revan, Revan is the bad good guy from the Xbox game. Who was Sith and had his memories erazed and became Jedi who fought Miss hottnest Brath or what ever it was after she turned evil after taking all of Revans evil into her. Why don't I get to keep the mask, if I am sith I want to keep the mask, Imperial and Bounty no need but Sith come on The Consular story is fine. Like the other classes you have to go through and gather you companions. There is nothing wrong with either Qyzen or tharan. The Sith also do NOT have Revan. Revan was a Jedi, became Sith and became a Jedi again, thanks to Bastila Shan. She did not turn Darkside by taking his evil into herself. I have no idea where you get this idea. You don't keep his mask because you aren;t supposed to. That;s how the questline was written.

Legacy, who is benefitting from them. All you have is you spend your money on useless things that you have to buy for each character in yhr Character perks and everything is is for Chapter two. How about something that matters. like making easy to know who to send what to and why. have a place to put the goods so I don't have to mail it to people. Guilds have a place to store stuff why not a legacy and a bank, so that when I use my 8 characters I can get things paid for quickly. Skill tree that I can only have one completele tree. add more tokens and allow us to finish all three trees when we hit 50. Even if we have all the tree finished we can't use more than what is physically able. Look at more posibilities, like using someone as a slave. like the robot that can't fight he can only do missions, how about making a few more that do the missions, or setup outside help for missions. I am tried adn I need sleep, there is plenty more to do to fix story stuff up with. but here something to start with.

Despite being able to decipher this, my head kriffing hurts. Your grammar is poor as hell. I can only guess that you do not speak English naturally. As to your complaints, sounds more like you make poor choices and that you also are not paying attention, therefore not grasping what is going on.

Starting with Jedi Knight, No force powers, no lightning, even Consular has no lightning, Yoda had lightning. I gather you are not silly enough to think someone pushes the buttons with a mouse

I'm sorry... what?

Yoda had lightning.

I think i need to sit down for a bit... rethink life.

But no, seriously; i cannot for the life of me understand a single piece of your post, OP.

Starting with Jedi Knight, No force powers, no lightning, even Consular has no lightning, Yoda had lightning.

Firstly, Yoda had no Force Lightning, Count Dooku had Force Lightning, Yoda just collected into his palm and sent it back at Dooku. Secondly, No lightsider has ever had Force Lightning, not even in the books and Comics.

Plus the Sith side has Revan, Revan is the bad good guy from the Xbox game. Who was Sith and had his memories erazed and became Jedi who fought Miss hottnest Brath or what ever it was after she turned evil after taking all of Revans evil into her.

Revan is the hero of Kotor, Kotor was a PC game first, the Xbox game is a port. The Jedi he saved was Bastilla Shan, who was corrupted by Darth Malak, not Revan, even with the link to Revan she remained Lightside.

Finally, you will not get the perfect game, just finish a story line to the end, then you can complain all you want, provided you get you're back story correct.

/snip

What i got out of that big kriffin whine fest was "WAAAAAA!!!! I can't use the abilities I want to use! I can't beat the story at any point i so choose! WAAAA!!! And the story sucks because I don't defeat the shogun of Harlem, then Feyd Harkkonnen, then Khan Nooning Sing on the Reliant. it's repetitive! WAA!!!"

Yeah, basically what I got out of all that crap. Big hint for ya, don't like it, play something else.

Solve all your crying right there instead of venting your spleen.

Weird, I found the game unbelievably easy to play. Warzones were the only real challenge. Your obviously just not very good at this game, no offense but its true. Lol, its actually quite funny how you think that a computer 'cheats'. That's kinda dumb. :p

And the Yoda wielded Force lightning? What galaxy are you living in!? This point is too ridicolous to even justify a response, if you want lightning. Play darkside. The key word there being DARKSIDE.

The JK goes around killing bad guys? Your a JEDI! That's your job! And not just any 'bad guys', but a SITH LORD. And then guess what comes next?

THE EMPEROR! YOU KILL THE FRICKIN LEADER OF THE SITH EMPIRE!!

If that's not good enough for you, I have no idea what is.

I have every respect for people who make complaints and constructive criticism concerning this game, but ignorant people who have no idea what their talking about do not have that respect. In the words of Obi Wan Kenobi - you want to go home and rethink your life. Oh and preferably play the game first.

Secondly, No lightsider has ever had Force Lightning, not even in the books and Comics.

It's generally frowned upon, but there's a handful of Jedi in the post-movie novels that use it sparingly. Off the top of my head, Jaden Korr and arguably Kyle Katarn have some. Luke uses a special green kind (which I guess makes it ok?). This is without bringing Starkiller / Force Unleashed into the equation obviously, because his questionably canon abilities are best left alone.

It's generally frowned upon, but there's a handful of Jedi in the post-movie novels that use it sparingly. Off the top of my head, Jaden Korr and arguably Kyle Katarn have some. Luke uses a special green kind (which I guess makes it ok?). This is without bringing Starkiller / Force Unleashed into the equation obviously, because his questionably canon abilities are best left alone.

Not to mention, not all Jedi are Lightsiders, especially in TOR, where you can have a Darkside 5 Jedi.

However, all Sith seem to have Telekinesis, as do Jedi, yet not all my Sith/Jedi have a propel attack.

THE EMPEROR! YOU KILL THE FRICKIN LEADER OF THE SITH EMPIRE!!

Sorry your Spoiler is wrong it only

the possessed Voice of the Emperor that you kill

if the

Emperor is gonna to be in the game he gonna be a raid boss

Sorry your Spoiler is wrong it only

the possessed Voice of the Emperor that you kill

if the

Emperor is gonna to be in the game he gonna be a raid boss

I'm afraid both of the above are incorrect. The first one because of this:

"The Jedi Knight defeats the Emperor at the end, and the Emperor's body does die." ~ Hall Hood, Lead Writer & writer of the JK storyline. Don't believe everything the Emperor's puppets tell you.

And the second one you just made up :p

I'm afraid both of the above are incorrect. The first one because of this:

"The Jedi Knight defeats the Emperor at the end, and the Emperor's body does die." ~ Hall Hood, Lead Writer & writer of the JK storyline. Don't believe everything the Emperor's puppets tell you.

And the second one you just made up :p

actually if you complete the sith warrior story...

you'll get a letter in the mail telling you that the republic tried to assassinate the emperor, but they only succeeded in killing the true voice of the emperor, not the real emperor.

so Kotli is in fact correct.

Edited by happysister

actually if you complete the sith warrior story...

you'll get a letter in the mail telling you that the republic tried to assassinate the emperor, but they only succeeded in killing the true voice of the emperor, not the real emperor.

so Kotli is in fact correct.

Like I said, don't believe everything the Emperor's puppets tell you. They could have quite easily lied, if the Emperor was in fact dead it would be in their interests, leaking the information to anyone (especially to a newly appointed Emperor's Wrath, a position left open as the last Wrath betrayed the Emperor) would cause uproar and unrest within the Empire, and make the Sith Warriors role pointless. He'd just be the 'Wrath' of a dead guy.

Basically its the Lead Writer of SWTOR, who also wrote the JK storyline (and is the SW writer's boss) against the word of some imaginary in-game characters. Who are you going to believe? Personally I'd side with the guy who is writing the next chapter...

He does however hint that the Emperor has in fact survived his death, most likely as a lingering spirit.

EDIT: If you still disagree with me then how do you explain what Hall Hood said?

Edited by Beniboybling

Like I said, don't believe everything the Emperor's puppets tell you. They could have quite easily lied, if the Emperor was in fact dead it would be in their interests, leaking the information to anyone (especially to a newly appointed Emperor's Wrath, a position left open as the last Wrath betrayed the Emperor) would cause uproar and unrest within the Empire, and make the Sith Warriors role pointless. He'd just be the 'Wrath' of a dead guy.

Basically its the Lead Writer of SWTOR, who also wrote the JK storyline (and is the SW writer's boss) against the word of some imaginary in-game characters. Who are you going to believe? Personally I'd side with the guy who is writing the next chapter...

He does however hint that the Emperor has in fact survived his death, most likely as a lingering spirit.

EDIT: If you still disagree with me then how do you explain what Hall Hood said?

While this is true, one should remember, untill it's implemented in game, what the Lead Writer said can be changed.

"Yeah. That's what we originally intended, but we changed our mind."

While this is true, one should remember, untill it's implemented in game, what the Lead Writer said can be changed.

"Yeah. That's what we originally intended, but we changed our mind."

Of course but I think in this situation its the writers originally intended was for the Voice to be killed, but changed their mind to the Emperor being killed. It could change back but seems unlikely. But yeah, its not completely and actually official yet, by at least IMO I think this is the case. Both because of what Hood said, and for various other reasons. I could expand but I don't want to clog this thread. :o

Of course but I think in this situation its the writers originally intended was for the Voice to be killed, but changed their mind to the Emperor being killed. It could change back but seems unlikely. But yeah, its not completely and actually official yet, by at least IMO I think this is the case. Both because of what Hood said, and for various other reasons. I could expand but I don't want to clog this thread. :o

Oh, agreed. I'd go by what the devs/writers say untill it's been changed either in game or they say it's been changed themselves.

Holy cow!

To the OP and everyone else...

SW:ToR is literally the first MMO I've played. I found the mechanics of playing an MMO very daunting at first and I had one million questions (exaggeration for effect).

I kept at it though and I listened to everyones advice and opinions as we embarked on this new game together. I've been playing since beta. I got to play one beta weekend.

It took me a long time to level my first character, I made a lot of mistakes and bad decisions because of my noobness. I was definitely a 'baddie' back then.

Tenacity and perseverance won out in the end because now I have two 50's (one Republic and one Empire).

I'm working on a total of 6 pubs and 6 imps.

The game definitely doesn't 'cheat'. There have been a lot of things that needed fixing since beta, but most things have been fixed and the game is better for it. All these updates they've been doing have been great and I look forward to the expansion.

This is a challenging game at first, but when you take the time to learn it, study it, know it, then it becomes fun!

Quitting and starting a new character all the time starts a vicious frustrating cycle. It is self destructive behavior.

Let yourself level a character all the way to 50. Feel the accomplishment. If you never finish anything, you can never feel the joy of accomplishing something worth while.

Finish what you start in game and in real life. That is good advice for everyone.

This message was approved by The Gaming Madre...Baddestchica.

Holy cow!

To the OP and everyone else...

SW:ToR is literally the first MMO I've played. I found the mechanics of playing an MMO very daunting at first and I had one million questions (exaggeration for effect).

I kept at it though and I listened to everyones advice and opinions as we embarked on this new game together. I've been playing since beta. I got to play one beta weekend.

It took me a long time to level my first character, I made a lot of mistakes and bad decisions because of my noobness. I was definitely a 'baddie' back then.

Tenacity and perseverance won out in the end because now I have two 50's (one Republic and one Empire).

I'm working on a total of 6 pubs and 6 imps.

The game definitely doesn't 'cheat'. There have been a lot of things that needed fixing since beta, but most things have been fixed and the game is better for it. All these updates they've been doing have been great and I look forward to the expansion.

This is a challenging game at first, but when you take the time to learn it, study it, know it, then it becomes fun!

Quitting and starting a new character all the time starts a vicious frustrating cycle. It is self destructive behavior.

Let yourself level a character all the way to 50. Feel the accomplishment. If you never finish anything, you can never feel the joy of accomplishing something worth while.

Finish what you start in game and in real life. That is good advice for everyone.

This message was approved by The Gaming Madre...Baddestchica.

Exactly the same with me. I rolled two three different characters at 1st and had to restart them all! But I actually found it quite fun, and as always the second time round always turns out better.

But yeah, the game may seem difficult at first but you just need to persevere.

It's true, Jedi Knight Act 1 is pretty horrible until the end. Except for the Sith [who only show up close to the end of the planet story] it was ridiculously boring, even when played Darkside. There is almost no offensive use of force in cutscenes either. You're generally just chopping people up with your glowing sword, while the Sith Warrior and Inquisitor Force Choke and Lightning shock people in conversations left and right.

As a Consular, i had ONE offensive use of the force in my class quests... act 2... when I melted some Imp Scientist's Brain.

Jedi Knight, Act 1, Alderaan [meaning i was almost done with the act] I force choked someone who was already unconscious. whoop de do.