Help me choose a server!!!

BatmanIncognito

Hello,

I have not played this game since release but am impressed with the direction of the game as of late(personal opinion).

I previously played Republic but would like to find a home for my new Empire toon which i will be creating tonight!

• I would like a server with good SOLO ranked arena queue pops between 8-11 EST and on weekends.
  • I would like a server to favor Empire during random non rated warzones with short pops as well.
  • I would like a server to be as highly populated as possible with a decent amount of people on fleet and on other planets.
  • I would like a server where i may find a fun friendly guild to play with and possibly do daily FPS and some old Operations for fun and lore.

I am open to suggestions, and appreciate your time in advance!

Hello,

I have not played this game since release but am impressed with the direction of the game as of late(personal opinion).

I previously played Republic but would like to find a home for my new Empire toon which i will be creating tonight!

• I would like a server with good SOLO ranked arena queue pops between 8-11 EST and on weekends.
  • I would like a server to favor Empire during random non rated warzones with short pops as well.
  • I would like a server to be as highly populated as possible with a decent amount of people on fleet and on other planets.
  • I would like a server where i may find a fun friendly guild to play with and possibly do daily FPS and some old Operations for fun and lore.

I am open to suggestions, and appreciate your time in advance!

I would normally say Harbinger but since you want eastern time and a good imp pvp, I would probably lean toward Jedi Covenant than. I don't know about their PVP ranked, but they are the second most populated, and the most populated eastern server.