Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

lordsteel

Level with <Grievance> on Jedi Covenant

To coincide with the SWTOR Double XP holiday weekend I am going to be leveling a Trooper name Grievancegaming from level 1 as far as I can get and will be streaming the whole thing @ www.twitch.tv/Grievance_SWTOR in approximately 2-hour blocks.

So, if you are new to SWTOR and need a leveling buddy or just want to level a Republic side alt join me at various times throughout the holiday weekend. Just do a "/who Grievancegaming" to find me on the Republic side. I may even have a few contests with in-game prizes to throw in there.

Below are the approximate leveling times starting @ noon (Central) 11/27:

• 11/27: Wednesday Early-PM , Late-PM
  • 11/28: Thursday Early-PM, Late-PM
  • 11/29: Friday Early-PM, Late-PM
  • 11/30: Saturday AM
  • 12/01: Sunday early-PM

NOTE: Times are approximate and subject to change depending on RL responsibilities. I may even be online outside of these times :rak_smile:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level with <Grievance> on Jedi Covenant

To coincide with the SWTOR Double XP holiday weekend I am going to be leveling a Trooper name Grievancegaming from level 1 as far as I can get and will be streaming the whole thing @ www.twitch.tv/Grievance_SWTOR in approximately 2-hour blocks.

So, if you are new to SWTOR and need a leveling buddy or just want to level a Republic side alt join me at various times throughout the holiday weekend. Just do a "/who Grievancegaming" to find me on the Republic side. I may even have a few contests with in-game prizes to throw in there.

Below are the approximate leveling times starting @ noon (Central) 11/27:

• 11/27: Wednesday Early-PM , Late-PM
  • 11/28: Thursday Early-PM, Late-PM
  • 11/29: Friday Early-PM, Late-PM
  • 11/30: Saturday AM
  • 12/01: Sunday early-PM

NOTE: Times are approximate and subject to change depending on RL responsibilities. I may even be online outside of these times :rak_smile:

We got a bunch of new 55's thanks to Double XP! Too bad your Vanguard wasn't one of them, Flesh.:rak_tongue:

Congratulations guys on the 8-man HM 1-shot of Nefra, Gate Commander Draxus, and Grob’Thok last night! Man, that Corruptor Zero fight is a real challenge :jawa_mad: and good luck making progress before reset next Tuesday.

Did I mention that I am really digging the new Galactic Star Fighter expansion! If you are looking for a mature group of people to group up with look us up!

[Grievance] will be hosting a Republic +10 datacron run on Sunday, December 15 from 8:30 - 9:30 PM EST. We will have people in place to open the door, operate the bridge and pull you up to the datacron. All you need to bring is yourself! You must be level 45 to obtain the datacron.

Finzi will be broadcasting in general, so just ask for an invite and we'll get you through. Come by, get +10 to all your attributes, and meet the members of [Grievance]!

For more information about [Grievance], please feel free to check out our recruiting thread and our website:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534080

http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Hope to see you on Sunday!

[Grievance] will be hosting a Republic +10 datacron run on Sunday, December 15 from 8:30 - 9:30 PM EST. We will have people in place to open the door, operate the bridge and pull you up to the datacron. All you need to bring is yourself! You must be level 45 to obtain the datacron.

Finzi will be broadcasting in general, so just ask for an invite and we'll get you through. Come by, get +10 to all your attributes, and meet the members of [Grievance]!

For more information about [Grievance], please feel free to check out our recruiting thread and our website:

Datacron run was great fun! We hope to be running another one of these again in the Near Future.

Edited by Angdeth

• 2 weeks later...

We got 77 people pulled up to the Datacron! Not too shabby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big congrats to the team for taking down Dreadful Entity tonight -- huge accomplishment guys!

For those interested in a video, another officer be along soon to post it!

Dread Slayer Dreben

Executive Officer

Grievance

Edited by Yozzle

Lat night was fun - 3 ops (Toborro's Courtyard SM and HM and Dreadfortress SM) was great for comms and great for the new raiders. Lots of 72 lvl loot!

Also true - one of the best things about Grievance is the way we treat girl gamers - with respect and as valued fellow players and friends. Not all guilds work like that, but ours does.

Jake

Lat night was fun - 3 ops (Toborro's Courtyard SM and HM and Dreadfortress SM) was great for comms and great for the new raiders. Lots of 72 lvl loot!

Also true - one of the best things about Grievance is the way we treat girl gamers - with respect and as valued fellow players and friends. Not all guilds work like that, but ours does.

Jake

Thanks Jake - we really do our best to treat everyone fairly here in Grievance.