Sith Sorcerer/Assassin Overload Bug

Avarios

Hello, I have been experiencing some weird issues with Overload (Inquisitor's Knockback) lately, whereby Overload goes off with no Animation/Damage dealt, and the skill just goes on cooldown. By no animation I mean none at all; no hand gestures, no front-flipping ground punch.

This often happens whenever an opponent goes into stealth during combat, and I immediately use Overload to attempt bringing him back out. However due to some reason (I highly doubt it is due to lag spikes/fps problems, as it has happened most of the time during similar events), Overload does not push anybody back nor does it show any damage dealt, allowing the stealther to remain stealthed.

May I know if anyone else has come across this problem? So far this has only happened in Warzones, but not in duels.

This has been around since 1.4. It isn't isolated to overload. I have had it happen on several other classes but overload seems to be especially affected by it. Just after the launch of 1.4 it was so bad that I was never expecting overload to work since it failed about 50% of the time.