<Holocron> is recruiting, 5/5 HM TFB, 4/4 NIM EC (Imperial guild)

thememonster

We are looking for all classes and all raider types.

Holocron is a very large omni guild with something for everyone.

We are recruiting for our progression raid teams, as well as our casual raid teams.

Gear is not that big of a deal, as long as you have the ability to learn fights.

We have raid times all throughout the week, so depending on your schedule there will be a spot you can make.

We have cleared HM TFB 5/5, and NIM EC 4/4. We were imperial first to clear NIM EC.

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions, goonsworth.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I'm a level 50 Mara who is just coming back from quitting after raiding EV and KP (ended up being top raid group on the server clearing full NMM). When the guild cleared these pretty quickly we lost interest and never came back to it so we all quit playing. Now I've decided to see whats up and I am interested in raiding it up again. Let me know if yall have any need for a good dps. Im in full rakkata gear and I know my class/how to raid/how to learn fights. (I raided WoW since Vanilla until Dragon Soul). I would love to throw in an app or something if thats what you guys need, just let me know! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i was wondering if you were still recruiting for raid groups.Im a Marauder with majority of my gear being BH with full augments and rakata lvl main hand and offhand. Im looking to do hm tfb and hm ec then whatever beyond that. im available during the weekend at whatever time. Im also looking to pvp some to learn the ropes of that and eventually get ewh gear. I have done HM TFB 4/5 and Sm EC 2/4 only weekly. im a little rusty on HM TFB only ran a few times. This is also my only 50 so im trying to gear him with BIS so i can run the hardest content with a Solid guild.

Im on the Jedi Covenant server on the imperial side name is Onasty. Either send in game mail or whisper me.

Thanks =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...