i just hit lvl 50 and i need some info!!

Blades_of_Afro

I just turned lvl 50 to and i must say i am blown away by all the stuff there is now.

I wanted to know some things bout being lvl 50?

1. Is there anyother way to get commendation for tier one pvp gear instead of pvping in warzones?

2. Even though i am lvl 50 i didn't finsih the main quest. should i finish the main quest then come back to trying to get my pvp gear?

3. What happenes on Ilum? i went there and didn't know what to do?

4. How do i get commendation for tier 2 and 3?

5. if i have pvp tier 3 do i need pve gear?

thank u!!

I just turned lvl 50 to and i must say i am blown away by all the stuff there is now.

1. Is there anyother way to get commendation for tier one pvp gear instead of pvping in warzones?

2. Even though i am lvl 50 i didn't finsih the main quest. should i finish the main quest then come back to trying to get my pvp gear?

thank u!!

1) no

2) yes finish it, it will lead you to the quests on ilum plus other things.

3)finish your story quests, dont wantt o spoil it

4)you pvp

5)only if you raid

1. Is there anyother way to get commendation for tier one pvp gear instead of pvping in warzones? Ilum dailies

2. Even though i am lvl 50 i didn't finsih the main quest. should i finish the main quest then come back to trying to get my pvp gear? Doesnt matter, you can go pvp now

3. What happenes on Ilum? i went there and didn't know what to do? cap objective kill player do dailies

4. How do i get commendation for tier 2 and 3? Gte higher valor rank , hint: valor rank 60

5. if i have pvp tier 3 do i need pve gear? Yes because pvp gear with expertise only increase your dmg vs other players, thus expetise take crit or surge from you.

thank u!!

Read What is bolded in the quote :p

thank u!!

1. Merc commendations are available, I believe, in the Smuggler's Den zone on Tatooine. Warzone commendations are only available via warzones.

2. The main quest of your class is the whole point of the story. Why not go back and do it?

3. The story quest for Ilum is granted at Fleet; possibly you need to finish your main class story to get it.

4. Tier 2 and 3 pvp gear? unclear... but if that's what you mean, then you get Tier 2 gear (champ gear) from the champ bags you buy with warzone/merc commendations. There's a chance in those bags to get Champ gear (tier 2). There's also a much larger chance to get Tier 1 (centurion) tokens. You can't get tier 3 pvp gear until you reach valor level 60, Battlemaster... which you get via pvp.

5. PVE gear is not PVP gear. Expertise is the pvp stat, and it's on the pvp gear. You'll need it for pvp, but it's useless for pve.

thank u!!

1. Do the dailys on ilum to get champion gear bags, it's the only other way.

2. Absolutely man the last couple missions for every story line are pretty good.

3. There are two sections of ilum. When you originally go there you will be in the questing zone. This section is fir daily commendations which can be exchanged for rakata level(t3) gear which is pretty much for pve raids and such.

4. Okay the way pvp gear works is as follows:

tier one centurion gear may be obtained through commendations you earn by completing pvp quests then turning them for champion grade bags. These bags have a chance to drop a champion piece or t2 butnmostly just drop centurion commendaions to go buy centurion gear with. To open battlemaster bags you must be valor rank 60 and thes have a chance to drop tier three battlemaster gear but again mostly drop champion level commendations.

5. You need pvp gear for pvp cause it grants expertise which allows you to do more damage healing etc in pvp situations. Pve gear has no expertise but has much more of main and secondary stats which helps with raiding and hms.