In which storyline is Satele Shan more important?

asue

I wanted t know if Shan is more important in Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular storylines because they are both jedi and Satele too.

I think the Knight, IDK though. I feel that they missed out on capitalizing on both Satele and Malgus in the game.

She is not important in either of the storylines but she gets more screentime with the JK, you do get a nice mail from her after finishing the class story for the JK though, and I would take Satele over Kira any day :D

FWIW, unless it's just my graphics settings, I believe Satele is middle aged by the time the game starts. After all, she escaped from that space station over Korriban in the opening cinematic 30 years before TOR starts, and she couldn't have been that young there.

FWIW, unless it's just my graphics settings, I believe Satele is middle aged by the time the game starts. After all, she escaped from that space station over Korriban in the opening cinematic 30 years before TOR starts, and she couldn't have been that young there.

It is not so much about age as it is about not having a companion that I feel like kicking off my ship everytime she opens her mouth

I have finished the JK story line and worked my Consular up to 46 currently. Grand Master Satele is a constant presence in the JK story line. I have seen her once or twice in the back ground in the Consular story line.

The storylines are just starting. Basing any complaint or decisions on the story at this point is foolish. I've seen all but smuggler (at 36 atm) and trooper (haven't started) and they are all completely open still. The war just started and your characters importance to the overall story is just starting to unfold. That's why the companion stories feel to end abruptly, they have barely begun.