Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Inheritance Jacket Construction Kit

It cost 200 daily commendation so I guess it should be useful. How to use it?

You can trade the kit to a vendor on your capital planet (Coruscant or Dromund Kaas respectively) for an Inheritance Chest piece.

The Inheritance gear requires level 14 but is equivalent to a piece of Prototype/Blue gear for level 18, or green level 20 gear. In other words, it gives you an advantage in low level PvE and PvP since it's essentially a level 19 piece of gear that only requires level 14:p

There's also the Birthright kits which are similar but require level 33 and won't be out leveled (i.e are the best in slot) until you hit level 41 or 42:D

One small detail, if you're buying a chest piece for an alt you have to send the kit to the alt to buy the piece. Despite the gear being bound to Legacy (BoL) meaning that you can send it to any of your characters on the same server, you have to buy it on the relevant class - so buy the Sentinel Lightsaber on a Sentinel alt. Also, if you ever plan on making a 2nd character with the same Advanced Class KEEP THE GEAR even after you've out leveled it since you can send it to the new alt.

I hope this helps, and remember spend your inheritance wisely:p

So it's useless in the high level, then I will get the speeder.

yep

very over priced for what you are getting. i would like them either removed, price lowered and or changed to orange gear. hopefully this is on someones to do list.

yep

very over priced for what you are getting. i would like them either removed, price lowered and or changed to orange gear. hopefully this is on someones to do list.

Definitely don't bother with it, Its junk.

You should be saving your comms for the new daily relics coming in 1.4 though. 400 comms is abit steep but if you are into min-maxing well worth it.

Definitely don't bother with it, Its junk.

You should be saving your comms for the new daily relics coming in 1.4 though. 400 comms is abit steep but if you are into min-maxing well worth it.

already looked at those and definitely not worth 400 for the few extra stats you get. if i remember correctly it is almost the amount of a augment. kinda weak imo for the time involved.

but like you said for min maxers with just one or two 50s it would be ok. gives them something to do. but with 4 50s in bh/campaign it really isn't worth my time to grind. if it happens it happens. otherwise i will be gearing up my other 50s for the much larger bang for the buck time it takes getting them other lesser upgrades,

perhaps comms will be more easily obtained after 1.4

• 3 years later...
To answer your question, I think there are some vendors on Ilum for this stuff. But considering how the Comms are better spent gearing up normally with modifiable gear, I'd say: don't bother. :cool:

Depends... If you like the look and it isn't available elsewhere, then Outfit Designer is your friend. It might still not be worth it, but it will be because of the price, not the stats.