Nerf powertech.. AGAIN?? Why?

bluehufsa

Trying to create a drama thread... AGAIN?? Why?

While I agree PTs need help, everything you stated in this thread is blatantly false.

"Class is already extremely hard to play"... AP is one of the easiest DPS specs in the game. SS is probably the easiest tank. Pyro can be somewhat challenging. So 1/3 specs is any hard.

"Last evening, got refused in fp group 18 times in a row"... If this is true, I can 100% guarantee this is not because of the class you play. 18 seems excessive anyway. I have never been in an ops/FP/uprising group that has refused PTs, hell a lot of NiM groups have PTs. Looking at your general forum habits I'm guessing you getting refused in groups has nothing to do with class choice and probably something else.

"My own guildies told me " we are sorry honey, but no, you cannot come to OPs on PT.. log something else then sure, we invite you"". I have a very hard time believing guildies are saying that, and if it's true, change guild. This makes 0 sense. I have toons in NiM guilds, some in conquest guilds that don't even step into HMs. Never have I seen someone, especially a guildie, get refused based on class.

PTs need help defensive wise in PVP. The general tank DPS nerf sucks for PVE. I think the changes are a bad decision, but please stop making drama queen posts. If you want to share your opinion, do it in a constructive way, bring real arguments, and please, oh please, stop with the "Fck the stupid pvp" or "i haTE YOU".

Edited by Eloi_BG

Trying to create a drama thread... AGAIN?? Why?

While I agree PTs need help, everything you stated in this thread is blatantly false.

"Class is already extremely hard to play"... AP is one of the easiest DPS specs in the game. SS is probably the easiest tank. Pyro can be somewhat challenging. So 1/3 specs is any hard.

"Last evening, got refused in fp group 18 times in a row"... If this is true, I can 100% guarantee this is not because of the class you play. 18 seems excessive anyway. I have never been in an ops/FP/uprising group that has refused PTs, hell a lot of NiM groups have PTs. Looking at your general forum habits I'm guessing you getting refused in groups has nothing to do with class choice and probably something else.

"My own guildies told me " we are sorry honey, but no, you cannot come to OPs on PT.. log something else then sure, we invite you"". I have a very hard time believing guildies are saying that, and if it's true, change guild. This makes 0 sense. I have toons in NiM guilds, some in conquest guilds that don't even step into HMs. Never have I seen someone, especially a guildie, get refused based on class.

PTs need help defensive wise in PVP. The general tank DPS nerf sucks for PVE. I think the changes are a bad decision, but please stop making drama queen posts. If you want to share your opinion, do it in a constructive way, bring real arguments, and please, oh please, stop with the "Fck the stupid pvp" or "i haTE YOU".

Yeah sure for dps AP is quite nice. But for tanking, PT is absolute GARBAGE. So please, for the love of the force, stop tying PTs trying to tank to AP which is a nice DPS discipline.

Yes good discipline for what it is. But for actual tanking PT is crap and we both know it. And that my friend is the actual problem and my bone of contention.

Yeah sure for dps AP is quite nice. But for tanking, PT is absolute GARBAGE. So please, for the love of the force, stop tying PTs trying to tank to AP which is a nice DPS discipline.

Yes good discipline for what it is. But for actual tanking PT is crap and we both know it. And that my friend is the actual problem and my bone of contention.

I don't see at all how your comment responds to mine. I didn't tie tanks to AP. PT tank is not absolute garbage, but it could use some help (either a buff to one of it's DCD, or a new one altogether).

Also my criticism is not at all towards you. It is addressed to the OP, who has a tendency to overreact and transform legitimate issues into jokes by saying all kinds of, excuse my language, stupid ****.

• 1 month later...