Light

Iloveitsgame

Check out this link for a first overview on decos that spend light, although the list is not quite complete:

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/database-themes/miscellaneous/casts-light-yes/

As far as standing lights go, the Zakuulan standing floor lamps (only those that drop in star fortress, not the cartel ones) give great light. Also the Manaan Floor lamp emits a blue-ish light.

Regarding ceiling lamps, the imperial ceiling light gives a very strong red light. It can flood a small room (if you're going for some disco or "red light district" room ;-) and is still strong on bigger ones. The Networked Light from crafted prefabs give a quite nice, warm light and the underworld lights from last years cantina events also give some light (red, blue or yellow). Also the Massassi Ceiling light gives a yellow-ish/green-ish kind of light.

My new favorite ceiling light is the recent "Forge hanging lamps" which gives off a wonderful, warm, bright yellow light and casts some shadows.

Regarding wall lights, my favorite is the luminous sconce (yellow), the zakuul light which looks elegant and casts some light.

The huttese wall sconce gives a soft green light around it but doesn't illuminate much.

Thank you but I can't find Starship & PvP Decoration Vendor that is problem.

Fleet, strongholds and crew skills section, lower rightmost stall.

P.S.: If you want to check out the light emission of some of the lamps I mentioned, you can take a look at the pictures linked in my signature.

Edited by Mongorr

Fleet, strongholds and crew skills section, lower rightmost stall.

P.S.: If you want to check out the light emission of some of the lamps I mentioned, you can take a look at the pictures linked in my signature.

Thank you I already found him.)))

Yeah, I check it before but it don't give me knowlage how it will be in my stronghold.=((

Exemple I bought Forge hanging lamps. Good light but I need more harder light for statues.

Here's a rundown on lights:

Basic Ceiling Light gives off the best "clean", wide area light from any ceiling height.

Revanite Chandelier gives you a LOT of bright white light over a huge area and from any ceiling height.

Temple Ceiling Light covers slightly less area and doesn't work from very high ceilings, but is still excellent.

Czerka Ceiling Light is also an amazing light, very bright with a slightly bluer tone.

Laboratory Ceiling Light will give you some light.

Massassi Ceiling Light will give you a large, round spotlight of golden light.

Hanging Forge Lamps are similar but it's less of a defined circle.

If you want a drastic red color, use the Imperial Ceiling Light.

For less red with a spotlight effect, go with Life Day Ceiling Light (Globes).

For a little red light on a wall or floor, use the Sith Temple Hall Light.

Rotating Light (Red) gives a moving red light, sort of a red disco ball effect if you combine them.

Forge Complex Ceiling Lights have a weak, ruddy light.

Luxury Sconce: Yellow will light up a wall and much of the surrounding area.

Republic Wall Sconce will light up a small wall area, so it's great to put near staircases on Tatooine.

Holo Signs: Falcon and Corellia give light in a small surrounding area, especially on the wall.

If you want light in an outdoor area with no ceiling, your best bets are:

Zakuulan Standing Floor Lamp -- pale golden light over a medium-sized area.

Manaan Floor Lamp -- Bluish white light (like Czerka) over a wide area, plus you can hide it inside things.

Emergency Floodlight -- Stark white light over a huge area in front and unfortunately also behind, but less to the sides.

Does anyone know how much light the Paper Lantern gives off? I don't believe it's much.

All other lights give little or no illumination and are just for show.

I hope that's helpful. Best of luck decorating!

Edited by Xina_LA

Basic Ceiling Light gives off the best "clean", wide area light from any ceiling height.

Revanite Chandelier gives you a LOT of bright white light over a huge area and from any ceiling height.

Temple Ceiling Light covers slightly less area and doesn't work from very high ceilings, but is still excellent.

Czerka Ceiling Light is also an amazing light, very bright with a slightly bluer tone.

Rotating Light (Red) gives a moving red light, sort of a red disco ball effect if you combine them.

Republic Wall Sconce will light up a small wall area, so it's great to put near staircases on Tatooine.

Holo Signs: Falcon and Corellia give light in a small surrounding area, especially on the wall.

Manaan Floor Lamp -- Bluish white light (like Czerka) over a wide area, plus you can hide it inside things.

Emergency Floodlight -- Stark white light over a huge area in front and unfortunately also behind, but less to the sides.

Does anyone know how much light the Paper Lantern gives off? I don't believe it's much.

Thank you, I will try it.

Thank you, I will try it.

Sometimes I think I need nota lamp but large searchlights. :D

Yes! That what I tried to find all that time. Thank you.)))

I want try Czerka Ceiling Light just for room now.)

Edited by Iloveitsgame