RD-07A Spider Gauntlets

Smugglr

I've been trying to put together this set for about 10 days now. I have all the pieces except for the belt and gauntlets. I've seen the belt on the GTN, and haven't been able to buy it because of ridiculous prices (450k currently), but I've never even seen the gauntlets. I've also looked on the internet and haven't found any confirmation of them existing. Has anybody seen them in the game?

I know that they have a level requirement of 9, and I've found the "Omenbringer Handwraps," which are a the analogous pair for a consular as a drop in "Republic's Most Wanted." What makes you think they are a level 40 drop? I don't doubt that it's true, I'm just curious what you know.

When I first started looking for this set the entry on TORHead had the item with mods installed and it was around level 40. From that I assumed that those mods came with it when you first get it at around level 40.

I may be completely off with that one.

Well, looking at the Omenbringer set for a consular, TD-17A Talon set for a trooper, and the Battleborn/Battle Expulsor sets for the Jedi knights, they all have the same pieces at the same level. In other words, the Omenbringer, TD-17A Talon, etc. gloves are all lvl 9, and I can confirm this because I've seen them in-game. It seems safe to assume that the RD-07A Spider gloves are the same way, but i have not seen any in-game. Plus, I can't find a single person who can confirm their existence online. I'm starting to believe they aren't in-game, although I'd love to be proved wrong.

I'm not sure I explained that very well, but hopefully it makes sense.

• 4 weeks later...
Zombie. Or bump.

Can anyone confirm that this item (spider hand slot) exists in the game?

I have them on my Scoundrel, but I bought them on the GTN (for 3k, my eyes almost popped out when I saw the price) so I have no idea where they dropped.

I have them on my Scoundrel, but I bought them on the GTN (for 3k, my eyes almost popped out when I saw the price) so I have no idea where they dropped.

o.O

Can you post a screen shot link? Would love to be sure the appearance is worth the continuous attention to the infernal GTN. Which, by the way, has to be the worst spreadsheet design since 1992.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone found a location that these gloves drop yet? I keep looking on the GTN, but have yet to come across them. Someone mentioned that Gutshot (an NPC on The Republic's Most Wanted Heroic quest) drops this item. I have been doing runs for about 15 hours and have yet to see them drop. I have seen the Omenbringer''s and Battle Expulsor's drop 2 times each (the jedi equivalent). Thanks in advance for any input!

I've been trying to put together this set for about 10 days now. I have all the pieces except for the belt and gauntlets. I've seen the belt on the GTN, and haven't been able to buy it because of ridiculous prices (450k currently), but I've never even seen the gauntlets. I've also looked on the internet and haven't found any confirmation of them existing. Has anybody seen them in the game?

I just looted one of those the other day on Coruscant. Gave it to a guildie.

Searched for these forever myself with almost no information to go on... so I don't mind sharing. I have multiple copies of the gloves, bracers, and belt. They are Balmorra Heroic Area drops. Champion Snipers, Champion 'Bots, and Champion Sith Lords should be your targets.

Edit: disregard. I misread 'Spider' for 'Viper' (the higher-level black ones). Spider sets can be acquired by repeating 'Enemies of the Republic' Heroic on Coruscant.

Edited by Cosyc

• 2 months later...

I found a pair of these Gauntlets today while doing the Republic quests on Coruscant. I'm pretty sure it dropped off of the Guild Taskmaster (the only one like him on the map that I saw, 2 minute timer) located in the shipping and receiving area. I was doing the quest where you have to destroy some power nodes (one of the first quests you get in Coruscant; not sure if it was the main quest). Sadly, I didn't know how sought-after these gloves are so, I can't say for 100% certain it was him but, it was definitely on Coruscant during one of the first quests you get on light side. Hope this helps!

By the way, how much do these sell for usually?

I found a pair of these Gauntlets today while doing the Republic quests on Coruscant. I'm pretty sure it dropped off of the Guild Taskmaster (the only one like him on the map that I saw, 2 minute timer) located in the shipping and receiving area. I was doing the quest where you have to destroy some power nodes (one of the first quests you get in Coruscant; not sure if it was the main quest). Sadly, I didn't know how sought-after these gloves are so, I can't say for 100% certain it was him but, it was definitely on Coruscant during one of the first quests you get on light side. Hope this helps!

By the way, how much do these sell for usually?

Much less now, since mod'able bracers/belts are now craftable. Also available from the Legacy vendors.