Just finished maelstrom prison, bravo Bioware.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I hear the Empire kills Revan in their FP though. I hope our FP is the canon though. I am looking forward to more appearances of Revan.

Edit: And oddly, more appearances of Kilran. I mean they can rebuild him into a cyborg, he's just too bad *** to be just a 4 man boss.

Edited by Bionixx

The Imperial flashpoint involving Revan happens after the Maelstrom Prison flashpoint, it involves what Revan does after being freed, it's one of the rare occasions that the Empire takes on a Republic hero.

That's been my one complaint Empire side. Republic gets to take on a lot of big name Imperials, but the Empire players don't really get to go after many Republic ones. Heck, we even have to go after our own sometimes. Weak.

Edited by AnemicBoy

That's been my one complaint Empire side. Republic gets to take on a lot of big name Imperials, but the Empire players don't really get to go after many Republic ones. Heck, we even have to go after our own sometimes. Weak.

Yeah that's one of my gripes with the Imperial storyline. Too much Sith infighting, not enough targeting Republic heroes.

Bounty Hunters at least get to kill one of the leaders of the Jedi Council and, if they choose to, the Supreme Chancelor.

Edited by Captain_Failure

Yeah that's one of my gripes with the Imperial storyline. Too much Sith infighting, not enough targeting Republic heroes.

Bounty Hunters at least get to kill one of the leaders of the Jedi Council and, if they choose to, the Supreme Chancelor.

To an extent it is expected. Being Sith and all. But the fact that I think we end up going against our own more often than we do any Republic heroes is kind of silly. Lord knows the Sith Warrior class story could use some more significant Republic enemies.

The Jedi Knight gets to kill the freakin' Emperor for crying out loud! Good to hear the Bounty Hunter at least gets something. Agents and Sith just end up in-fighting. I would expect more from the agent story at least, they should have some awesome assassination plots involving key Republic characters.