[HEROIC 4] Firestar

Did this with a crew of people higher or equal to the quest level and it's by far the most difficult thing I've experienced in this game. We wiped like 5 times in that tiny area.

Seems a lot more difficult then Hammer Station flashpoint while providing much weaker rewards... Is this just a badly balanced quest, or do Heroic quests start being more difficult then flashpoints despite giving worse rewards?

Last week did this with IA Operative (Kaliyo) and BH Mercenary (Mako). Not a single wipe.

Did this in beta with 4 peeps. Wiped alot but we did finish. Go figure.

Try that alderaan heroic...name was insufficient staff I think. Now that is pretty hard one.

My wife and I did this last night with just two of us and our companions. It was great fun and a real challenge.

We found that if we kept up our interrupts (particularly on Orbital Bombardment) it reduced a lot of the incoming damage.

Edited by Kelthos

It's funny you guys mention this one...

I just solo'd it last night, haha. I'm an IA OP concealment, and I just stealthed my way in, and pressed the console, and used the ability to stop battle and escape to stealth, when the 33k or what ever it was, general attacked me. Once you get back outside the tunnel, you are facing the non-heroic enemies. Easy as pie.

I would of preferred to have taken the general down, but no one was around who wanted to do it.

Edited by PutinDoesJudo

Yeah, did seem like this quest is a lesson in using interrupts which you start getting around that level.

The riflemen seemed harder then the actual general boss.

Agree regarding the rifleman... they just would not die.

I did this one last night for the first time with 3 strangers, one healing and we knocked it out first try. Some of us were killed a couple times but we made it through killing everything in the way and not skipping anything.

Had a good time, cool little cutscene of the 4 of us walking away from the location with the explosion in the background. I specifically remember one person in my party saying how difficult the baddies were and I responded at least they aren't pushovers.

Id rather them be tough then just walk right through them.

This mission was a good time IMO.