Mira's gauntlets and sash not showing up since last patch.

Hilberian

Hello,

just updated to 2.7., logging in on my main to test the new FPs, just to suddenly notice her gloves and belt gone. Specifically Mira's Gauntlets and Utlity Belt seem to have become invisible... this is really annoying, as I use the full set on most of my chars...

Unless there is a new toggle is missed in the chat notes...

I don't have that set, but same thing in the preview window: gloves and belt are invisible.

Sigh...another signature cartel market set bugged.

Add me to the list of people who have played a few MMOs, but never seen one where things like this break as often as this one.

Edited by Clarian

Hey guys. I'm using the complete set of Mira's Armor and after patch 2.7 was released just a couple of days ago the Belt and the Gauntlet is now invisible when I equip it? It's starting to bug me greatly because I love that outfit. Anyone else experiencing this?

Bioware. Please...We need a fix on this ASAP. We can't have out gear going invisible like that... Hell..If this keeps up we'll all be running around naked before long. Not that certain players would mind...

Anyway... I beg you to please look into this. I really love that design that the fact that I can't see it kinda ruins my char's good looks.

Thanks in forward.

After the patch, Mira's Gauntlet (which is on half of my toons sadly) now shares the same aesthetic characteristics as covert energy gloves (as in it shows your bare hands as if you aren't wearing gloves).

:(

PLEASE fix!!!

Edited by Dimartica

With 2.7 the belt doesn't even show when being worn. For people who don't know what it used to look like, it had a circular belt buckle with evenly spaced pockets that didn't clip with lightsabers that were sheathed. Edited by Kazur

I'll add my voice to this. It's annoying since I had gone through the trouble to get the schematic for black(/red) dye to dye it black.

In response to an earlier comment though - I've experienced lots of these type of glitches in other MMOs, there's no need to specifically ***** at Bioware. :)