Having trouble.

Hi, I'm having trouble with flashpoint The Esseles. I can't get a group of four together, because every time I get two or three they start saying "Let's try it with three" and rush for the entrance. I can't stop them, so I go with them, and we wipe on ironfist or get killed by his privateers after we defeat him because of our extremely low health. How can I get a group that will stick with me until we have four guys? The closest I've come to beating ironfist is a two-man team with a jedi consular with Qyzen tanking.

Unless you can get a full group within 5 minutes, just skip it and solo it later on. The time you're spending getting people you could just be getting the xp from quests on Coruscant.

Okay. :( I just really wanted to complete that flashpoint...maybe I'll try again tomorrow, there'll probably be some more people on on Sunday who are willing to do it.

Ironfist can be hard to 2 man, especially for consulars who have cloth armor.

My recommendation is to go the the GTN on fleet and look for some level 8 stimpacks that heal both you and your companion. Those make the fight much more doable.

After you get 3 people, type in chat... LFH Esseles then g2g!... LOL

Rinse and repeat until you get a healer. :)

If your group runs in with three quit the group and start looking for a new group. It could take a while sometimes to get a group together... just bear with it :)