Bioware Dysfunction?

boatraider

I can not believe that the game has been down an ENTIRE day for me. If i do not see some sort of compensation from this lack of service then i will cancel my subscription. Message to Bioware: you are not the only MMO on the market. plenty of other MMOs are dying to get my 15 bucks a month. IF compensation is not forthcoming, i will cancel my subscription and simply take my business elsewhere. To be clear: this does NOT mean that I am interested in hearing why the connectivity problems ar your fault. I do not care. Your program is the only program I am having issues running. Please solve this problem or take steps in finding a new customer.

Thank you,

Me

shows your lack of knowledge,

their was a internet node failing that isnt owned by bioware. their fore not biowares fault and they do not need to to provide compensation.

you sir are just argent

What he said. Had a few guildies who kept getting kicked off last night continually.

ZOMG COMPENSATION. Do you really want your $0.53 credit in a lump sum, or payments over time?

What he said. Had a few guildies who kept getting kicked off last night continually.

ZOMG COMPENSATION. Do you really want your $0.53 credit in a lump sum, or payments over time?

I'm going to say payments over time please, I assume this is like the lottery so it's over the next 29 years should be good. And if you don't mind, I'd like to collect my 1.8 cents for this year now...

I can not believe that the game has been down an ENTIRE day for me. If i do not see some sort of compensation from this lack of service then i will cancel my subscription. Message to Bioware: you are not the only MMO on the market. plenty of other MMOs are dying to get my 15 bucks a month. IF compensation is not forthcoming, i will cancel my subscription and simply take my business elsewhere. To be clear: this does NOT mean that I am interested in hearing why the connectivity problems ar your fault. I do not care. Your program is the only program I am having issues running. Please solve this problem or take steps in finding a new customer.

Thank you,

Me

I can haz your stuffz?