Black Talon conversation error

Okay, so I've ran the Black Talon flashpoint a few times, I picked up on the error the first time but didn't take a screenshot until now.

After you're done with the general and you interact with the console, the droid says "return to the Brentaal Star", now, aren't we on the Brentaal Star and should be returning to the Black Talon?

This is an error in the audio as well as the text.

Here is the proof, I'm surprised something like this made it into the release build.

Edited by NirixAU

because the name is correct, it's not something that jumps up at everyone when it happens. Of course now it will be one of those 'cannot be unseen' things for me. I think it's entirely plausible for this to have skipped over peoples head tbh. If the name was entirely wrong, well that would be a little more unforgivable.

Okay, so I've ran the Black Talon flashpoint a few times, I picked up on the error the first time but didn't take a screenshot until now.

After you're done with the general and you interact with the console, the droid says "return to the Brentaal Star", now, aren't we on the Brentaal Star and should be returning to the Black Talon?

This is an error in the audio as well as the text.

Here is the proof, I'm surprised something like this made it into the release build.

Its been there since beta, I ticketed way back in beta about it. Fun to see its still there after launch :p