The giggles

Knockerz

So, I notice the giggles are back. Originally I was going to make an agent healer, but now that giggles are back I'm think instead of leveling a smuggler. Although I haven't really heard the giggles from agents. Which do you think is better? The agent vs smuggler giggles for a female character.

I already leveled a sniper agent, but have not leveled a smuggler. However, I don't like their dual wielding pistols animation. I much prefer the blaster weapons.

Edited by Knockerz

I think they are exactly the same(only difference being between male and female). I wish they would take them back out again because it is the single most annoying thing in the entire game.

Disrespectfully disagree. Giggles are awesome. You deserve to be put into a warzone with 7 Sawbones scoundrels on your team which giggled each time Upper Hand procced - and it was a lot when they had many people HoTed. Now it's only the first Upper Hand.

Also, Agents laugh differently from Smugglers. Smugglers (especially females) get this hilarious horse laugh, while Agents get a cold chuckle.

Use your mute button. Most of us love this and would actually like to hear it more often. Go complain about the Sith Warrior grunts.

Vanguard (especially female) proc screams are kind of disturbing, tbh.

Edited by Helig

I would pay big credits to replace my Agent's chuckle with Dr. Oggurobb's chortle.

Ha-HA!

HOO-HA!

Seriously, I'd listen to that all day if I could. I never get tired of that sound. I sometimes pull out his holostatue, even on my 55s, just to hear that laugh. It's that awesome.

I hate the giggles. So annoying. I probably will never make an agent/scoundrel just because of them. I'm serious.

I think seriousness is your problem :p

Really, though, I'm surprised that Bioware didn't also introduce an options-toggle for the laugh, for those who find it unnecessary and/or annoying.

Personally I love it and think it makes my Agent sound extra sexy. :3

Personally I love it and think it makes my Agent sound extra sexy. :3

This. My Smuggler is Party Time Pinkie Pie (yes, with the Pie Legacy), and giggling rolls perfectly along with the persona.

Edited by Helig

i don't get what all the hate is for scoundrel / operative giggles when a lot of other classes have them as well.

my trooper laughs every time he resets HIB (which is on a 6s lockout, so it happens quite often)

if you want to complain about Scoundrel SFX complain about Slow-release Medpac

*fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep* *fiep*

Vote: giggles whenever we get a UH not just for the first!

I swear these things were chortles, snickers and lame attempts at evil laughter at worse.

And that's what makes them awesome.

Also, it's "BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT..." - I levelled 4 Sith Warriors :p

Edited by Helig

giggles are ok, but an entire voice set by Stephen Colbert in the style of Phil Ken Sebben from Bridman would be better.

HA HA!!!! Kidney Shiv.

HA HAA!!.. Sneaky

HA! Spining.. robot.. thing...

Any time I do quests with my Smuggler and my friend's Scoundrel, I can hear her giggles - sometimes constantly.

It's easy to imagine her giggling this way, because she does so in the Chat, too. ;) In fact she is a very funny person (in RL, I mean), and that's why I love chatting and playing together with her. :)

Hopefully I'll meet her at the CE in Germany later this month. ;)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer