Hey BW, think you forgot to put in level 50 Armstech schematics

KipMalice

So I have been playing this game ALOT. I've done countless hard modes, raids, etc. first of all I get level 50 Synth and Armormech schematics from investigation all the time. I have yet to see a level 50 Armstech schematic, they are all level 39 max.

I have not seen a level 50 schematic from hard mode flashpoints either. I do understand that they drop in hard mode raids, but I have yet to see them drop after 3 weeks.

Edited by KipMalice

• 2 months later...
I hear you man. I've been raiding for a while now and all that drops is everything except armstech schematics. I have been finding some through investigation but they aren't very good (Not even epics). I just hope Bioware decides to fix that because presonally that's is complete and udder BS :mad:.

• 7 months later...

I think the point is sound. I've got a couple of enhancement drops for my artificer, nothing has been designed in for armstech for raid schematics.

Perhaps as even as simple as some vanity crafting e.g. a blaster than comes with an unusual crystal colour even if the other mods are no big thing, or something looking cool that people would want to buy. But I guess player generated vanity crafting will contra the cartel coins where Bioware are looking to make money.