Stories...

SavageWolf

Do you think we will ever get a way to experience all the class stories without having to grind and grind and grind?(a sort of storymode if you will).

I mean the first time it was great(my BH to lvl 50) the second I got to lvl 20 and broke down. The third I got to 26 and broke down and now I have unsubbed because of unrelated issues(read hero engine sucks in the fps department).

Do you think we will ever get a way to experience all the class stories without having to grind and grind and grind?(a sort of storymode if you will).

I mean the first time it was great(my BH to lvl 50) the second I got to lvl 20 and broke down. The third I got to 26 and broke down and now I have unsubbed because of unrelated issues(read hero engine sucks in the fps department).

No. Because then it would be a single player game completely. There would be no one else around, no point in grouping, and no way of having solid gear.

There are the xp buffs added in 1.3, on PTS they have added one for class story and another for exploration, both can be increased by up to 30% meaning we wont have to do so many boring sidequests in order to complete our class story, which is really something i'm looking forward to.

There are the xp buffs added in 1.3, on PTS they have added one for class story and another for exploration, both can be increased by up to 30% meaning we wont have to do so many boring sidequests in order to complete our class story, which is really something i'm looking forward to.

I think that's going to be really nice. It's always a little jarring to be on an urgent mission to SAVE THE CITY/PLANET/GALAXY and then be spending time fixing moisture vaporators or salvaging power cores or welding...why do I spend so much time welding??