Preorder to PLAY

SnapFX

So, the add says, Preorder to play..

I preorder.. And i want to play..

Heres your ad:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/snapfx/starwars/Ad.jpg

Tell me where it says i will be put in a queue to play?

It says.. PREORDER TO PLAY.. LET ME PLAY!

Tell me where in that ad says anything about A queue, or only some people get it?

My 79 Dollars Paid is No Diffrent that anyone else's money..

Edited by SnapFX

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wait for your account to be activated. It will be done tomorrow for you.

Preorders are activated in the order they come, and there is roughly 2 million preorders before you in the queue.

Be patient :) Tomorrow you will get access. That is, as long as you have entered your code on this website.

Dosent make any sense.. Weither u let everyone in now, or two days from now.. If theres 2 million people who want to play the game, theres gonna be two million.. How is staggering people in day by day gonna do anything?

The servers are crashing, super long queues.. and u think by waiting 2 days to let people in thats gonna stop?

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dosent make any sense.. Weither u let everyone in now, or two days from now.. If theres 2 million people who want to play the game, theres gonna be two million.. How is staggering people in day by day gonna do anything?

The servers are crashing, super long queues.. and u think by waiting 2 days to let people in thats gonna stop?

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

this is exactly what i said days ago but they hired 50 Forum Police to shut down any logical thread within seconds, but did not hire people to send out invites overnight.

So, the add says, Preorder to play..

It says.. PREORDER TO PLAY.. LET ME PLAY!

Tell me where in that ad says anything about A queue, or only some people get it?

It also says limited quantities available, fyi. Just be patient.

Also, it doesn't say anything about WHEN you can play, but hey, that's advertising.

You havent got a clue..

My account says, my preorder code has been entered on one screen, then i go my "my account" and it says my registeration code has already been used, and i havent entered one yet.. and the registration box is greyed out.. so tell me?

It also says limited quantities available, fyi. Just be patient.

Also, it doesn't say anything about WHEN you can play, but hey, that's advertising.

Yea Limited Quatities of Limited Edition.. Not of playing the game..

It's misleading, I admit. I was misled by the language - but I have "misleading language radar" and looked into it.

"Up to 5 days early access" may have been true before December, but for those who ordered recently that obviously wasn't a possibility.

My account says, my preorder code has been entered on one screen, then i go my "my account" and it says my registeration code has already been used, and i havent entered one yet.. and the registration box is greyed out.. so tell me?

Two diff codes, you're fine. The registration code is for official launch, and will come on the hardcopy or in email (from Origin or wherever) sometime before official launch.

Edited by Shuk

I have yet to receive my invite after the misleading advert on EA ORIGIN, however i can wait, but i am worried about this business of letting people in by waves, i think when 20/12/12 comes and the doors open, there will be more traffic than they can handle and this is why our pre order early access is not going through right now and our purchase agreements are ambiguously not met.

Risey

I have yet to receive my invite after the misleading advert on EA ORIGIN, however i can wait, but i am worried about this business of letting people in by waves, i think when 20/12/12 comes and the doors open, there will be more traffic than they can handle and this is why our pre order early access is not going through right now and our purchase agreements are ambiguously not met.

Risey

Truth...

Your adolescent logic is air tight. Oh wait no it's not.

It says preorder to play, even if you ignore all the ads that say "up to 5 days early" the particular ad you're talking about does not say WHEN you will be playing. So yes you will play. Eventually.

where in that ad does it say up to 5 days? it says preorder to play. not preorder to play tomorrow or the next day.

It says "preorder to play" you WILL play.

Lol, the implication of that line would indicate play immediately.

In your usage, it would basically be like an advertisement saying "Buy this game to play it'..... sort of a given, wouldn't you think?

It says "preorder to play" you WILL play. The ad offers you no time scale at all, assuming any time scale is foolish.

I find your ignorance disturbing...

How can u even argue with that ad?

Example, Coupon to goto mc.donalds.. Says.. Buy A Big Mac and get Another big Mac for free***** <--- see thoes stars.. that means read the fine print.. (with a purchase of a large fry)

Yea i am mad.. Because everyone should be treated fair and with respect..

Whens the last time you phoned someone for some help, and they hang up on you? Nice Customer Service..

Yeah. He is right. I went to McBurger today, and they had the nerve, the unmitigated gall, to make me wait in a line just to place my order. Then once I placed my order, they actually made me wait while they finished cooking people's orders who ordered before me.

I may never go to McBurger again.

Yeah. He is right. I went to McBurger today, and they had the nerve, the unmitigated gall, to make me wait in a line just to place my order. Then once I placed my order, they actually made me wait while they finished cooking people's orders who ordered before me.

I may never go to McBurger again.

You seem like a smart man, or woman.. Inform me on how my 79 dollars is any diffrent than yours?