Tatooine StrongHold

MikeCobalt

Hey everybody, I've been "On the Fence" about a stronghold there now for a *Very.. long time but with the Layout, other Peoples Comments on that one and the $Price$ for it considering those issues I'm really not sure. It's a definite Lore heavy set and now with 2 Jedi it seems most appropriate. For now *Atleast, there are really alot of Deco's on the CM to get it started off right so it doesnt start off as a giant empty warehouse (like my 1st one did, depressing). With 6.0 right around the corner many of those decos will be moved down maybe out so time is *Limited for a good start. The Only parts I care about for now are the Balcony (not really but its required as starting point), the big pit, ship dock and outside landing pad. What do you all think? worth it or not?

For me, personally, Tatooine is the best stronghold. I love that it has plenty of outdoor space, all of which you get with the initial unlock, and several rooms to use for various purposes, which I think puts it above the others. I think it's definitely well worth the price.

Tatooine is my main Stronghold**. To give you some ideas:

The balcony is basically done as a party center with lots of tables and chairs and some people.

The 2 rooms off the balcony are "bedrooms" - one Republic themed, one Imperial (but sort of LS Imp).

The central area off the balcony is my main hub which has all guild/legacy/cargo holds, medical droids, GTN terminal, appearance mod station, etc.

The "big pit" is filled with various banners etc, but mostly plants. I know, a garden on a desert planet is kind of rude, but that's just how rich my Gunslinger is. :)

The ship dock used to contain my speeder/pet collection, but that got moved to Yavin when it got too big, so now it's filled with a (Smuggler's) starship, a large bunch of gathering decos (utility/crafting) and trophies.

The "outside landing pad" has some sort of big gun on it.

The room off the "big pit" is a med bay.

The rooms off the "small pit" are science labs and droid repair/maintenance.

The hallway to the small pit is mostly datacron decos.

The other outdoor areas are a "market" area, a "camping" area, and a "weapons/equipment" area.

Plus, of course other decos around the place.

** Qua'ker's stronghold. Publicly listed. Only 97% because I'm more interested in having it look right than be 100% :)

Edited by JediQuaker

:) Ok Thanks guys. My Nar Shadaa was very sparse for a long time and the Drommand Kas later on. This now is enough to finally sway my decision on that one. I've read good and bad on that one for several years but also the most Lore Heavy residence aswell. When I saw the Initial Unlock area's and the theme I have in mind it works.. as long as I decide Before the first Deco's run out on the CM. No More Mulling; time to decide. Looks like time to start the move in; I'm sure my two Jedi will be happy, they couldn't have been happy living on The Debauchery Moon :).

The Balcony *May.. be Kinda fancy, maybe. The lower area's I'm basing on Lars/Owens homestead and true to the Star Wars Lore, Alot of Simple Functional pieces and Jedi, Republic, Underworld furnishings. The CM right now has alot of Jedi themed pieces from Ossus and Tatooine related decorations and mounts. That Revan statue before it moves off direct sale. I just wish the S.H.'s had more hooks; even when they're all used they seem Spartan almost to the point that it looks like a set or office, not where people live. Now I just have to work on the two Moisture Vaporators in the center of the main pit. It may not become *Glamorous but it will certainly heighten the Immersion factor for my Star Wars.

https://imgur.com/weYVgJT

• 2 weeks later...