Concealment Dps nightmare kephess

Carlenux

its not me being carried, it is me trying to do all the call outs, adjust strategy, heal when needed, focusing in strategy more than dps AKA not dpsing kephess and focusing on walker + heal since we know we wouldnt enrage, and most important the fact that kephess jumps all over the place so its hard for Ops to reach without jumps wich is a down i agree... also the fact that its a rly moveable fight, and it wasnt the cleanest attempt, affects the fact that its too hard to sustain a 1900 dps there... and you are right english is not my first or my second language, so apologize for that, atleast its understandable i guess lol >_>

If you have to do all the call outs, adjust the strategy (which seemed like everyone knew like the back of their hand.. wonder why) and heal when needed (which you never do in the video, unless you can point out the times you did in which I don't see) but you can't sustain a moderate amount of dps on Kephess himself means that you're either being carried in that spec or clicking and talking is something beyond your grasp. So if a mobile fight that involves positioning and movement concealment can't push these "awez0m dps", especially if there's only 1 boss to attack. Making this thread and the others moot.

Just stick to your easy mode dps mara, seems to be the best class for clickers like yourself.

i was trying to make a community post with a almost not played ACs/role to show how its done and u brought it to the side of < i can do better than that> even if i compare with a stupid easy and overpowered class lol, instead of saying <damn carl even with aoe thats insane dmg and great gameplay good video for operatives out there> it is REALLY not my fault that my skill threaten yours and your EGO, if you post a vid of your marauder i will for sure say < u are *********** awesome dps dude its impressive> cus i dont lie neither i care if u beat me or not in dps, since this game is not called SWTOR the dps race lol >_>, just chill out ... my critic was instead of comparing everyone with u since u are better than most of the ppl, like i do i guess, and alot of players out there, difference is when u do to ppl who are worse, they listen, and u are god lol, but since i am not i tell u what i think and the true and u get pissed off for that, bring all the group to defend u here, and start saying lies like the dps thing, jsut chill out its a game, and worse than that its the games FORUMS lol not even the game, so rly no hard feelings for this conversation, atleast from my side :)

Why the hell do you think this is all about egos when no one is "threatened" by your skill. In fact we're exposing all the fluffed numbers you forced and the actual dps you do is piss poor at best which is expected from a concealment op. Sorry your ego isn't being stroked the way you thought it would with this thread and people are seeing you fluff your numbers higher than they actually are. (seems like the only hurt ego here is yours, my little clicky friend)

it is not a broken strat it is a skilled strat, we dont like using strats taht are too easy that will make us relax in content we alredy know we can clear, or using Heroic moment, thing shanro and u liked so much and always tried to do in our runs we never let u, so i wouldnt be surprised u using it and everyone else in other guilds you are in right now

I'd be surprised, since that's no longer possible.

If you have to do all the call outs, adjust the strategy (which seemed like everyone knew like the back of their hand.. wonder why) and heal when needed (which you never do in the video, unless you can point out the times you did in which I don't see) but you can't sustain a moderate amount of dps on Kephess himself means that you're either being carried in that spec or clicking and talking is something beyond your grasp. So if a mobile fight that involves positioning and movement concealment can't push these "awez0m dps", especially if there's only 1 boss to attack. Making this thread and the others moot.

Just stick to your easy mode dps mara, seems to be the best class for clickers like yourself.

all the beeps is me talking

Why the hell do you think this is all about egos when no one is "threatened" by your skill. In fact we're exposing all the fluffed numbers you forced and the actual dps you do is piss poor at best which is expected from a concealment op. Sorry your ego isn't being stroked the way you thought it would with this thread and people are seeing you fluff your numbers higher than they actually are. (seems like the only hurt ego here is yours, my little clicky friend)

the ego thing is just for one person, mine is not hurt with my dps, neither my guild, infact i might be too arrogant about it lol, and how u know i am <little>? just saying it sounds fun lol