16 Man Droid Hard Mode Question

My guild has decided to take the burden of doing 16 man hard modes (and if anyone's done 8 and 16 you will know 16 is much more difficult imo) and I am wondering what people have been doing about what is assumed his Offtank shot where it does 10-20K~ and leaves a DoT.

(...) and if anyone's done 8 and 16 you will know 16 is much more difficult imo

Hehe, I love how you put "in my oppinion" at the end of that :)

On a more serious note - good luck with that ****! I am only soon going to start raiding as I and my guild are a bunch of slow levelers. I will follow this thread though, as it might provide some decent info later on!

Hehe, I love how you put "in my oppinion" at the end of that :)

On a more serious note - good luck with that ****! I am only soon going to start raiding as I and my guild are a bunch of slow levelers. I will follow this thread though, as it might provide some decent info later on!

Because it is merely my opinion and not fact. But the fact that we cleared 8 man in one night two weeks ago and it took us 3 days to clear 16 man on normal should show something.

Unfortunately I do not have much voice in my current guild and the only thing we are having problems with is the yellow gun shot. Which I assume is on the second highest threat?

It's hard to find info because no one is really attempting 16 man hard modes.

Hehe if only that was an actual option, my guild was formed for 16 mans, and even mentioning doing 2x 8 mans will have people running for the gates.

some trash in 16man has 200k hp while the 8man equivelant has 35k hp... quite anoying if u ask me!

+ the first boss in ev had a bug which let the target nuke rocket dealing its damage twice on hit... pretty much a kill to everyone except guys with vanish, so we didnt bother to try the rest of the 16man content with 12 people.

Edited by flowqz