Post your sage healing numbers

cfcstl

I am curious to see how high we can heal based on gear and stats so I tested my heals on myself in pve gear.

In order to compare, post your deliverence heal on yourself, (non crit) and take an average of 5 heals.

Also post your salvation heal on yourself (non crit/crit)

Before you do, buff yourself and mention any buffs you don't have including your stim

post your relevent specs so we can compare the numbers vs the results.

Here are mine:

Health 21742

armor 2613

Bonus healing 723.2

crit chance 28.79

crit multiplier 76.28

activation speed 10.17

Deliverence 4097

Deliverence (crit) low 7070 high 7285

Salvation 496/875

best single heal 7894 (crit w/triage adrenal)

All companion are max affection for bonuses

rakata resolve stim

missing lucky shots

It would make more sense to post your stats not your percentages.

For instance how many Willpower datacrons have you got? How many alts have you unlocked with human chars for the presence bonus?

Without checking my char I can tell you now I have higher numbers for my heals for the simple reason I dont stack any alacrity whatsoever, I stack crit/surge/power in its place.

I dont understand why you are trying to compare with these as there are so many factors that affect these numbers, you need to compare gear and main stats not percentages :p

The percentages come from the stats. I really don't care how you build your bonus healing or your crit chance, I want to see your true healinbg numbers based on your relevent force percentages. I am more interested in black hole and better gear although anyone can feel free to post their numbers if they choose. And if you read my post carefully, you will see I mentioned my companion affection. :)

All companion are max affection for bonuses

rakata resolve stim

missing lucky shots <--------------------:rolleyes:

Even without lucky shots, that's still a bit low for crit. I don't know what your willpower is but If I use 2000 as a guess value, you've only got about 160 crit rating. People generally say 300 is a good value to shoot for, and after that diminishing returns start to kick in more heavily. Even if you don't want to go all the way to 300, you're still missing a good chunk of crit rating for ideal itemization.

Even without lucky shots, that's still a bit low for crit. I don't know what your willpower is but If I use 2000 as a guess value, you've only got about 160 crit rating. People generally say 300 is a good value to shoot for, and after that diminishing returns start to kick in more heavily. Even if you don't want to go all the way to 300, you're still missing a good chunk of crit rating for ideal itemization.

exactly my sentiment... and hey, i can read =.="

With 3 63 armorings, 1 63 mod, rest are BH/campaign, rakata resolve stim and all raid buffs:

Health: 20501

Bonus Healing: 809.2

Willpower: 2287

Power: 1083

Force Power: 1322

Alacrity: 285 (8.89%)

Crit: 123 (34.94%)

Surge: 285 (75.82%)

Deliverance: 4290 - 7786

Salvation: 530 - 933

With rakata triage adrenal:

Salvation: 571 - 1005

Edited by NoFishing

I personally wouldn't go anywhere near that high on min/maxed gear. 123 is just about perfect to me...it let's me have a 35.00% force critical chance with an exotech stim and raid buffs, which ensures I get enough crits from healing trance to avoid the debuff on noble sacrifice. Other than that, power power and more power is what I want.

EDIT: I should point out that I mean for PvE gear. For PvP, I could see going with much higher crit and alacrity ratings, since you heal less frequently due to all the CCs, stuns, interrupts, and kiting, and thus could use bigger, quicker heals.

Edited by NoFishing