How long do you guys honestly think they tested raids.

I don't think they have tested even a bit. Today we have completed a heroic flashpoint and last boss' chest didn't unlock. This happened twice in different flashpoints and i think this is very discouraging to ppl who wants to go for heroics.

I'm a bioware fan. I have played their games since Baldur's Gate. I think EA rushed bioware to release this game before even ready. No developer would love this situation and present very buggy titles to their players. I don't think i'll have another EA game from now on. They are killing the games and they disrespect players and developers.

just my 2 cents.

I don't think they have tested even a bit. Today we have completed a heroic flashpoint and last boss' chest didn't unlock. This happened twice in different flashpoints and i think this is very discouraging to ppl who wants to go for heroics.

I'm a bioware fan. I have played their games since Baldur's Gate. I think EA rushed bioware to release this game before even ready. No developer would love this situation and present very buggy titles to their players. I don't think i'll have another EA game from now on. They are killing the games and they disrespect players and developers.

just my 2 cents.

I completely agree on the ea ruining games, they're just a business cranking out products for the monies.

While I do agree that some of the raid bugs are annoying, and even makes me want to smash my keyboard at times, we have managed to clear everything and get the loot from it, so I will live with how it is for now.

I do hope they fix it soon though, I would hate to have guildies leave because of it.

just my 2 cents.

Yea yea the old myth of the good developers and the evil publisher.

just my 2 cents.

Bioware is a brand, it's all EA. Just like Blizzard is all Activision.

Edited by Nizzemancer

As a former tester I can't say as only a limited number of people were ever able to test higher content, I wasn't one of them. Thats really no different than any other mmo, most raids in a variety of games in my experience rarely go past the internal testing phase before going live. I'ts also why in almost any raid there are dead spots, agro exploits, uncompletealbe objectives ect ect. IMO TOR is no better nor worse than any other mmo in this respect.

EDIT: the reason internal testing rarely finds certain issues is that they all know how the fight is "supposed" to go. It's a mental blinder that is very hard to overcome no matter how dedicated. An external tester or player on the other hand has to "experiment" a bit to find a working strat, that strat is not always the one the dev's intended.

Edited by BMBender

Considering they wiped characters just about every other build and the fact they did not provide high level characters to beta testers meant that only the really hardcore testers were able to even get to 50 let alone try the raid content.