Parents and Kids playing?

Dragkun

I'm really not too worried about same sex relationships. My son plays for fun, and if situations arise that he doesn't understand he asks questions about it.

I'm not going to digress into what you should or shouldn't do. Everyone parents their children how they seem fit, and that's not the point of this thread. I understand and respect everyones' choices.

The big thing is he gets to live his Star Wars fantasy and have fun with his old man. As they kids get older they tend to move away from bonding time, but this game gives them something they can do with their parents and still seem "cool".

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My seven year old is running a few Alts, but his main is an 18 Jedi Sentinel. I watched him in a warzone the other day, knocking out people left and right. It's amazing how well they manage all the keys at that age.

My son and I play together, we have toons in 4 servers ranging mainly from Sith to Rupublic, Depending on how much traffice on a server, when we moving around on different servers. I sub scribed for 6 month plan, but recently lag I've been having, thinking I'm not getting my money worth. 12 people on planet shouldn't be doing that.