Portable Holodancer

Fluffy_Bunny

And that was a way for big sized chars to get some of the datacrons, by targeting it. I assume they have done nothing to fix so those places where big people cant get, with out the aid of others. You are just digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself, bioware. You pretty much dont fix anything. You just screw things up. Everytime there is a "fix", something else gets bugged, or screw people over, like you have done now. Guess I will have to cancel my subscribtion when im done with the storie. /END RANT

I completly Agree! I am so Green parrell with you right now. To op: since when has a patch in any mmo not broken 2 things to every fix? They should fix that dead chick that blinks in black talon 1st

Edited by Killomend

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone - thanks for the reports. We have a fix for the Portable Holodancer coming soon!

Woah a useful response! I thought we'd seen the last of these.

Personally suprised they've responded to the Hollodancer and not the droid.. But hey, thats bioware for you! Anything thats not Top Priority is Top Priority!

Edited by Mysquine

Yes i have had the same thing with my Holodancer, you activate it and all it does is stand there, i thought at first they made it interactive ie click on it /dance and it will dance with you sadly it didnt do nothing, would of wrote a ticket but latly theres no point as none seem to be answered.

reguarding HM groups i can also spend hours LFG for one on my server (Luka sene) with hardly no luck as most of the time theres hardly anyone on server is always standard or Light. only groups that are doing them is large guilds, 2 months on and seems loads of players just cannot be bothered to play, most of my guilds hardly ever on :(

an LFG system is realy needed cant see why they dont have one the same as the PVP one. and i also think players should also be able to Shuttle to each other when replacment is needed or if some are already in the instance or by the HC area (had it in the beta)

The holodancer doesn't dance and isn't holo anymore. It just looks like Vette. If this was an intended change please shoot the person responsible.

The item is buggy. Most of the time I get a holo-dancer, some of the time I don't. I think it's a terrain issue.

sorta off topic but I find the holo dancer kinda useless. Its only active for what, all of 10 seconds? Kinda lame.

agreed, it should stay out for at least 30 seconds, 60 seconds would probably be better

A longer dancing duration would be most welcomed. Way too short.

:ph_cheers:

I don't understand, why does Bioware keep ruining pets? I got CE for the cosmetic items, Holodancer especially. Guess what? Bioware decided to break it so people wouldn't target it. I paid lots of money Bioware. Please keep up to your promise and add more items to the CE store like you promised to and fix the holodancer. Thanks!