[Older player] Question

iLastu

So, I am an older player that came few days after SWTOR launched. I have my founder title and etcetera but after few months I decided to cancel my subscription and stop playing SWTOR. Well, now I'm back and I wanna ask what changes do I will have to except?

I had like a 1 mln credit on one of my characters and I seen that there is a cap of 200k if your F2P so what happens with this? Basically I want some intel what rules apply to founder members if their coming back without a subscription and also if there are any benefits of having the subscription before.

If you remain unsubbed you will only be able to access that 200k the remaining balance of credits you had and any you get now that brings you over 200k will go into holding.

If you where a subscriber before, or spend $5 on the game now you are a premium player, which gives you access to more features than a freebie but not as many as a subscriber.

If you are a subscriber then you have access to all the bells and whistles of the game (all 6 bars for free instead of 2 + what ever you pay for, title & legacy display, unify colors...), with a 500 coin Cartel Shop Stipend which would only be good to make you spend less money for legacy/inv expansion or for some customization items. Also if you sub soon you will get the Cartel Coins that you earned for being a subscriber before, even if you don't want to pay monthly I would suggest that you at least get the current month and you can see for yourself the differences and also get your cartel coins that you already earned.

Hope that helps.