Scheduled Maintenance: April 29th, 2014

ServerDroid

*gets down on knees*

Oh god Ptach, please impart onto us your might wisdom, lead us into 2.7.1 with knowledge, safety, serenity.

Oh god Ptach, this we pray unto you.

*Cuts open Tauntaun and throws entrails on an alter*

*Whispers "So much Passion here, you'd be a good Sorcerer."*

Nice! Didn't know those were coming. Good changes :)

While I am glad about these changes, too, they are nevertheless frustrating for me... I just deleted my old Sorcerer and transferred my Juggernaut to make new room on my server. My Juggernaut had 7 Gray Helix Components in his inventory, I could have bought another offhand. My bad luck >.<

I'm guessing that may be the case, but WHERE on Balmorra would it be for Imperial players?

On a more serious note, it's a fairly good question.

I for one can't even remember ever seeing a Gran on Balmorra, except during the Imperial Agent storyline.

Here's hoping someone within Bioware didn't come up with the idea of having - YET AGAIN - a codex entry locked behind a class-story area.

I hope this doesn't mean I have to redo my key-bindings for all 12 of my toons.

I just finished reading the patch notes (and there are a lot of good notes in there! Thanks, BW!), and I wondered the same thing, lol.

Sadly, I foresee having to log into my 20 characters and remap them, though... Sigh, it'll give me a chance to rearrange my character select screens, I suppose. :)

(Again, lots of good fixes in this update, and I'm looking forward to it! Main question I have is this: When's the Gree Event coming back? Love that the Helix is BoL (along with the DNA canister!), but I need to go out there and, um, get some of them... :D)

I hope this patch gets rid of BitRaider, it installed itself yesterday and I have not been able to log bacl on. I have trying to fix this buy following the MANY threads here but so far nothing. Expect a phone call soon and my account sub cancelled

what does that mean "6 more"? You mean like 6 more bug fixes? or 6 more patch notes?:eek:

Presumably patch notes regarding exploits they fixed. They don't tell us what the exploits are now, so people don't take advantage of them.