View Single Post

KendraP
03.20.2018 , 12:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Loadsamonie View Post

I'll be 70 in a few days, I have to get SOME sort of gear set to at least do PvP and heroics with.
The issue is, building a skanking set currently requires a lot of crafting or command point/unassembled components that you really dont want to blow when we have no idea how theyre changing things.

If you do dps, a pure dps set is the safest option right now, as its understood and not changing in the near future.

If i absolutely had to gear a tank right now, I'd probably go for the mitigation setup because i know it will never be useless. Here again, you want the 248 tank armorings, with high endurance mods and enhancements.

Also though whether to go lethal or warding b mods would be relatively unknown as we dont know what theyre doing to dps mods on tanks. The enhancements are the 246 crafted ones with high shield/absorb and endurance but low defense.

What will be best for pvp is so unknown, i just cant make a recommendation that you waste your probably limited resources on skanking until we know more.