So sitting here going through some sites I came across zombie storm trooper pictures which brought back a former idea I had. Why doesn't SWTOR create a special event flash point with zombies? For the rebublic you would have jedi zombies, cathar zombies blah blah blah; on the empire side you would have sith zombies and trooper zombies (Obviously these could be switched around). but the boss at the end of said mission could be a supersized force using zombie. Its just a thought, but I think it'd be cool as ****. Could even use the opportunity to bring out new items and such. Zombie hunter gear if you will. For an added bonus. it'd be kind of interesting if they could set something up where for a short amount of time if you get hit by a zombie you become a zombie (Obviously you'd still have control of yourself), but you would lose certain abilities and such. Anyone else like this idea or have anything to add to it? I really hope SWTOR see's this and maybe gives it a thought. I just feel it would be an awesome concept. AT LEAST for holloween.

I don't think Bioware are going to do anything which is... "real world" event based. You remember that we had nothing to mark Christmas, nothing to mark St. Valentine's, nothing to mark Easter, I should expect that Halloween would be treated very much the same.

Rakghouls are rather like the SWTOR version of zombies, hence the comparisons I made above. Something eerie and unsettling doesn't have to be limited to one time of the year or to one event. I'd prefer to see a more psychological vein of horror if Bioware decides to do something along that route. Not in-your-face scary, but general unsettling and unnatural.

Edited by Tatile

I found the Suggestion Box terrible to find, I personally feel it should be nearer to the Customer Service board. I'd put that in the Suggestion Box, but it also feels like the place ideas go to die.

This ^^^

The Suggestion Box should just have it's own spot right under the General Discussion icon. I also feel that some CM's just move stuff to Suggestion Box so it dies on the vine, so to speak.:(

I think they did something like that back in SWG when Death Troopers was released, if I remember right.

And in less then a month...and no pun intended...that entire portion of Dathomir became a ghost town.

No one ever went back to that area on the planet again.