Infinitas now offers Sale Raids!

Exocor

Hello all!

To enable everyone access to some of the rarest Items in the game - such as Wings of the Architect, The Crest of the Dread Masters or the Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret - Group Gold of the guild Infinitas now offers sales to the international community. >>>This<<< is our list of prices.

We are raiding on Tulak Hord (Europe, Germany). Our raids usually take place at friday, saturday, sunday and monday, start at 2000 CET (8 PM CET) and go until 2230/2300. Get in close contact with us, before our raid starts and be online at least half an hour, before we actually start the Sale Raid - we won't start preparation, if we are not sure, that you'll be there on time!

We use Discord, to coordinate our raids. You need to be on our server in either text or voice chat. Alternatively, we can also offer Teamspeak.

We do sales on both Imp and Pub-side.

Please contact me (Exocor) via forum-PM or ingame at Tulak Hord and send a message to Coryak (Pub) or Tarxec (Imp).

Edited by Exocor

We successfully sold Tyth+A6E 16m on Monday. Currently, we are looking forward to other prospective buyers, so, if you want a pair of wings, the Dread-Master-title or the Crest of the Dreadmasters, message me, so that we can arrange something! Edited by Exocor

• 2 weeks later...

All prospective buyers should know, that character transfers turn off with tomorrow (tuesday, oct. 24). They will return back online at novembre 8th and will possibly be more expensive then before.

We are now offering a discount of 10% on all prices for everyone, who transfers to T3-M4 before tomorrow! Contact me to discuss further details.

• 4 weeks later...
OP edited due to the new and renamed servers! Be aware, that character transfers are currently unavailable, but should be online soon. We are talking of approximately 2-3 weeks. However, we are planning a Crest of the Dread Master Sale Raid for mid decembre and are currently looking for a second prospective buyer! Contact me to discuss further details!

• 3 weeks later...

We are currently closing sales until BW take action against the companion-gift-exploiters, to not get involved into business with stolen goods. Already arranged sale raids will of course take place at the agreed date.

When you are interested in sale raids, hold your credits and wait some weeks until everything settled down. We will also consider changing prices due to the billions of credits, that are flooding the economy.

We will also consider changing prices due to the billions of credits, that are flooding the economy.

Well that sucks, just keep in mind that not many ppl exploited so your higher prices will only hurt the players who really saved up for the runs!

• 1 month later...

After several weeks of waiting for BW to take action against those dirty exploiters we reopen our sales! Prices are staying mostly unchanged.

Keep in mind, that Server Transfers are up to 1000cc again, so, if you are not on Tulak Hord, you should possibly consider asking other groups, who are offering sales on Darth Malgus and Satele Shan, like Disciples Of Babylon and It's Lit! However, as far as I know, we are currently one of the few groups, that are offering 16m Kills for Gods from the Machine and other 16m MM and VM-kills including Hateful Entity! Feel free to contact me here, via PM, ingame at Tulak Hord (Pub: Coryak; Imp: Tarxec) or via Discord @Coryak/Exocor#6860.