Taris: Ravaged Reconstruction Quest - Mandalorian Bane? (Republic)

Hi -

Does anyone know where to start the ravaged reconstruction quest on Taris (Heroic 4?) According to the interwebs, that's where you get the only title on Taris, but I can't find where to begin this anywhere, and if I run around Taris any longer I'm going to turn into a rakghoul.

Supposedly someone named Veldo Balesh starts it, but he seems to have run for the hills :(

Help? :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply - at least I'm not crazy.

Hopefully they'll put him back in. Getting no title at all after doing SO MUCH TARIS (I mean, nostalgia, but c'mon) was kinda disappointing.

It seems like some titles have bugged out or been removed/drastically changed. A lot of the titles that came up from 1 to 30 haven't come up for either of us, even though we've gone out of our way to do everything.

We also found out that one title (or one mission title) was removed from Nar Shadda, at least. Or is bugged out.

• 3 weeks later...
Appears they did remove both the NPC/quest and even walled off the quest area. I'm really sad about that, it was the best heroic on Taris and the M-B title was one of the better titles too :(

Were there bugs in beta with it?

I hope that they don't add it later to say "look at our new content!"

• 1 month later...
Has there been any comment by the devs as for whether the codex entry will be obtainable in near future, or not? It's really disappointing to find out that, after having collected almost all of the planetary codex entries, you can't finish half of the planets (well, the codex entries that ought to be obtainable there) because some of the codex entries are just buggy or have been removed. Edited by Isroka

FYI, I am collecting subject in a thread with the same title in the story/lore section. Please add modifications/updates to it as you find them. Here's the link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292539

Oh, and to the OP, swtor-spy.com states that the Mandalorian Bane title existed in Beta but has been removed or the NPC that gives the quest for the title has been made unaccessible.

Edited by WolfpackAW

• 1 year later...