How Low Could You Go?

Blackavaar

20, too, went up to 21 during the event. And I was doing it off hours, so nobody was there who could help me through the sector, and as the Jedi knight has no stealth, I did die two or three times there!

I just finished the event this morning with a level 20 BH. Man, it was a beach trying to get through the Industrial sector.

Anyone else do the event with a character that low? Anyone go lower?

Just wondering.

:cool:

Finished it this weekend with my level 20 Operative. I had an advantage over you as I have stealth. lol. But nevertheless, I was like catnip for those level 30 droids in the bonus area. Died a few times but finally capped that Bounty Hunter. Got asked a couple of times by other players what the hell I was doing there. lol

Edited by Rafaman

19, turned 20, had a freind watch over me, but not help :)

Builds character :), but did manage it. The industrial zone was very tough with the aggro I kept pulling, but I was lucky a lot of the time that others were pulling aggro and I would run in their wake :)

Going to try to pop out one more, level 12 dpd Jugg, still on DK.

Not sure if I will be quick enough, and he's not a tank with a healer as my PT was, or if my friend will baby sit me again and keep me from getting too far into the fire :)

My lowest was level 18 - Mercenary. Aside from the Rakata Utensil one (level 30 bonus area) it was actually pretty smooth.

One thing that surprised me was that the Republic version of "Another Lead" seemed more difficult than the Empire one. My level 21 Sentinel struggled to not get knocked of his speeder, my level 18 Mercenary? Got knocked off a grand total of one time.

Not sure if I will be quick enough, and he's not a tank with a healer as my PT was, or if my friend will baby sit me again and keep me from getting too far into the fire :)

Whoa. Level 12? Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.

One thing that surprised me was that the Republic version of "Another Lead" seemed more difficult than the Empire one. My level 21 Sentinel struggled to not get knocked of his speeder, my level 18 Mercenary? Got knocked off a grand total of one time.

Yeah, the Imps get to ride through a much less populated area.

Their fight for the Dubious Motives mission was also much easier. Trying to solo Derester was like pulling teeth.

Level 17 Sith assassin, it was hideously difficult. I was the only person on my server so no help to be had. Turned level 18 at the end. Doing the bounty hunter took a run and die method, stealth was useless. But I got increasingly determined to finish. Was it worth it? probably not :)

I have half done it on a level 16 assassin on my destination server but having finished the character above I decided I couldn't face trying the bounty hunter again and adding in the joys of a busy PVP server on the last night of the event.

I did the whole thing on my 15 Shadow. I dinged 16 on the final turn in. The only part that required me to chain die a lot was the Nar Shada quest where you follow the bounty hunter. The level 30 mobs agroed me from quite a distance there. I did the quest on a total of 6 chars and the 15 was the most fun 8)

I did the whole thing on my 15 Shadow. I dinged 16 on the final turn in. The only part that required me to chain die a lot was the Nar Shada quest where you follow the bounty hunter. The level 30 mobs agroed me from quite a distance there. I did the quest on a total of 6 chars and the 15 was the most fun 8)

A level 15? Congrats.

Wow, 15!? Very kool.

How the heck are you as a level 12 going to even do this event?

Your agro range on the Nar will be HUGE.

Is your friend going to taxi you from planet to planet cause a level 12 doesn't have a star ship?

I just finished the event this morning with a level 20 BH. Man, it was a beach trying to get through the Industrial sector.

Just wondering.

Congrats, man... On my 26 VG (tank spec) with all purple gear, the strong 31s killed me (always paired with regular 30s), even with my healer out and her in purples. I commend you for your perseverance.

That will be the biggest roadblock. Until you get your ship, I don't think you can join anyone on theirs either.

I thought you could get on a ship if you could get to the fleet? So level seven, which is the arbitrary point at which the powers that be determined one had to get to so as not to park a level clicker mule on illum right? ;)

Just wondering.

yes i did with my lvl 22 BH,and yes it sucked bildge water having to go through a lvl 30+ area when the rest of the event was all in 10-22 lvl areas on the 2 planets. die..res..run with the 8 seconds of stealth you get..rinse and repeat a few times. was not fun at all,i like a challenge but that was just rediculas.

I thought you could get on a ship if you could get to the fleet? So level seven, which is the arbitrary point at which the powers that be determined one had to get to so as not to park a level clicker mule on illum right? ;)

My friend and I tried it this weekend. His character was level 15 and didn't have a ship yet. I got on my trooper to help him, but no matter how we did it (I clicked first, he clicked first, we clicked together) he couldn't get on my ship. I don't remember reading anything about it, but my guess from what happened is that he can't get on my ship until he gets his. I could be wrong though. He might have just been lagging or something.

My friend and I tried it this weekend. His character was level 15 and didn't have a ship yet. I got on my trooper to help him, but no matter how we did it (I clicked first, he clicked first, we clicked together) he couldn't get on my ship. I don't remember reading anything about it, but my guess from what happened is that he can't get on my ship until he gets his. I could be wrong though. He might have just been lagging or something.

When I tried it I got a message telling me I couldn't because I didn't have a ship of my own.

My lowest was 17 with stealth. I had to get a little help clearing for the speeder part and getting to my set of forks.

There was a level 16 who got that stuff too, but I don't know if she finished her crates.

Well, almost managed it with a level 18 Sith Marauder last night. Had a little help getting through the Industrial/High Security area (others were barreling through there wiping out everything, so I just ran in their wake). Only had 2 pieces of apparatus left to go when the servers shut down. Oh well.