copy char to testserver...

TheHolgar

your name already exist on the server so you have random one and you will be ask to change it once you will loging onto that char.

Aha, well thats all good then. Just thought the "random" name was a bit too...random =P

Thanks =)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how bout a small extension beyond the 6/16 date to get the PTS titles. You know, since those who's characters were copied as planned got a super jump on those who didn't.

Sorry tried queing with my lvl 31 PTS toon but after no pops in 3 hours I gave up.

Where did they say 6/16?

Hi folks, as promised, we have investigated this issue after seeing how a large number of people didn't have their characters copied (based on the amount of posts in this thread), we decided to go back and manually re-enter those accounts again. Many of you that signed up on Friday should now see your characters copied over.

There was an error involved in one of the manual processes in character copying and we have since rectified this. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Please enjoy playing on the Public Test Server!

Thank you, will check and hopefully find my guy there and give some actual feedback on changes!

Hi folks, as promised, we have investigated this issue after seeing how a large number of people didn't have their characters copied (based on the amount of posts in this thread), we decided to go back and manually re-enter those accounts again. Many of you that signed up on Friday should now see your characters copied over.

There was an error involved in one of the manual processes in character copying and we have since rectified this. We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Thank you very much Joveth. =)

Just checked today (after seeing the update from Joveth). Two of my four requested characters have been copied (they were not during the weekend).

I initially played on US server at early access. Then rolled new characters as well as transferred to oceanic server.

Not sure it was coincidence or not. The two characters got copied were originally created on the OC server. The two uncopied characters were transferred from US server.

Hope this might help understand why some people still not get theirs copied over.

Edited by Banegio

Hm so first you blame your customers for filling out the surveys incorrectly then you go and look for errors? and you apologize for any misunderstanding lol

Thank you :)

As peeved as i was, not because i wasnt xfered and was throwing the teddy but because we were specifically told we would be xfered as we were required to test im actually happy to see this statement. As such i just take it on the chin as we were helping to test the xfers as you obviously found a problem due to this and have since fixed it shows that we as testers do some good on this game.

Edited by Shingara

So if this fails after cutoff hour on friday, how do you expect the response will be from those who tried repeated attempts to sign on when the form was first posted for 1.3 single character transfer ?

i did the survey on day 1 and my level 50 isn't on PTS guess they only choose certain people /sigh

Edited by xephoniphulus