Guide: How to WRECK lvl 50 Assassin PVP solo que

fitterbr

I usually open with a shock/discharge followed by wither...then thrash and watch for energize procs, use them in combination with Recklessless...when you've shocked 3 times, chain lightning with harnessed darkness. Keep the 5% miss and 5% reduced damage debufss on at all times...I know force regen is great with this build but don't neglect your auto attack with no force cost(I forget the name of it sorry) if you get low on force...the extra damage is worth it....I can't count how many times i've seen assassins with a near empty force bar just standing there waiting for it to regen...

The above was for pve or if you just could beat on someone.

In PvP, it depends on who you're fighting and the circumstances. I love knocking people down every 20 seconds. :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what pvp priorities do you have first? want to get a few ideas and strategies from you tankers out there.

Any of you use macros and how do you have them set up? I usually start out with wither or shock. then discharge. after that i start doing what ever is on cooldown.

Trying to figure out how I can macro some abilities to work off of each other

Any of you use macros and how do you have them set up? I usually start out with wither or shock. then discharge. after that i start doing what ever is on cooldown.

Trying to figure out how I can macro some abilities to work off of each other

I don't see any point in Macros for Sins, except maybe for recasting Dark Ward every 18s or so, that's useful

My PvP Darkness rotation

Wither

Shock

Force Lightning

Nothing

Shock

Force Lightning

Nothing

For PvE, substitute Nothing with Saber Strike or Thrash if you actually have the force to do it, but you usually won't. In PvP, you've to assume you won't be able to melee the other guy.

• 6 months later...