[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I have straight up murdered Mandalorians, I told the Mandalore to his face to get bent, can I have a title like "Galactic Bada--"?

I'm glad I didn't join those cry-baby glory hounds; You don't get rich worrying about honor.

That being said I think people who do choose to join them should have gotten a title out of it. They play up the Mandalorian angle a lot at the point in the story and it almost seems like it's expected. Maybe in a future ex-pack.

I just hope they don't force us all to have to live a Mandalorian story line later on, because I want none of it. I like being a freelancer with no boss but myself; Where's the reward for snubbing the Mandalore? Hehehe.

Exactly. I told that bloated, honor obsessed fool straight to his face I wanted nothing to do with his monkeyshines. I was in it for money- not continuing on some pointless tradition.

I want a "Freelancer" title, if they get "The Mandalorian." Telling Mandalore where to stick his invitation was too satisfying.

I'm all for people who sided with Mandalore receiving the Mandalorian title. As I personally told him to shove it I agree with Sanctified about the Freelancer title as NPC's sometimes use this when addressing the bounty hunter.

/Signed

Edited by -Sullster-

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
seriously bioware ... Mandalore himself makes us mandalorian and we dont get a title that actually identifies us as such ?

Gief "the Mandalorian" Title!!!

:D

It's a moot title. It's like calling the Imperial Agent, ''the Imperial''. The Bounty Hunter is supposed to be a mandalorian.

I don't even know why they gave an option not to become one. Does anyone even take it?

Edited by Kaedusz

• 6 months later...
It's a moot title. It's like calling the Imperial Agent, ''the Imperial''. The Bounty Hunter is supposed to be a mandalorian.

I don't even know why they gave an option not to become one. Does anyone even take it?

There are a lot of examples of mercenaries which wasn't tide with mandalores anyhow. Also, first part of class story missions almost every NPC mentioned that you "not even a mandalorian, so stop making threats... "

BTW We got such title in game like "Jedi" which is also obvious if we will follow this logic. IMHO :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...