Star Wars Novels starring Jawa

Rekiren

No books per se -

However the book Tales From the Cantina is a collection of short stories about the background characters in the Mos Eisley Cantina in ANH.

One of the stories is about a Jawa and it is actually pretty good (imo).

The neat thing, is that the book kind of explains why they were in the Cantina when Luke was, and the stories all interconnect in other ways.

The Jawa's story connects with about 2-3 other stories outside of the cantina, iirc.

I loved the way they did this and always recommend it when people are asking for SW books to read.

Not to be missed is the story of Gavin Felth, which does intersect with the Jawa tale!

No books per se -

However the book Tales From the Cantina is a collection of short stories about the background characters in the Mos Eisley Cantina in ANH.

One of the stories is about a Jawa and it is actually pretty good (imo).

The neat thing, is that the book kind of explains why they were in the Cantina when Luke was, and the stories all interconnect in other ways.

The Jawa's story connects with about 2-3 other stories outside of the cantina, iirc.

I loved the way they did this and always recommend it when people are asking for SW books to read.

Not to be missed is the story of Gavin Felth, which does intersect with the Jawa tale!

This x1000. Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina is an awesome read. It was the first of the tales from series (and the best IMO) The way the stories weave together it just brilliant. Tales From Jabba's Palace does a pretty good job as well, and the rest do have good stories in them, but none of them use the individual stories to tell a bigger overall story quite like Tales From The Mos Eisley Cantina does.

Edited by HaltHammerzeit

This x1000. Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina is an awesome read. It was the first of the tales from series (and the best IMO) The way the stories weave together it just brilliant. Tales From Jabba's Palace does a pretty good job as well, and the rest do have good stories in them, but none of them use the individual stories to tell a bigger overall story quite like Tales From The Mos Eisley Cantina does.

The funniest part of Tales from Jabba's Palace was when pretty much everyone just watches Leia kill Jabba. It's like no one wanted to save him. They were all like "Oh well. Not like I care. Wish I could help but I gotta fly."